Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oh boy, what is going on in this thread!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Basicly, a fat feminist teaching her nephew not to harass (court) a girl. Incel starts giving out Black Pills. And after that, a literal cuck face claims that looks don't matter.

Basicly, a fat feminist teaching her nephew not to harass (court) a girl. Incel starts giving out Black Pills. And after that, a literal cuck face claims that looks don't matter.

looks like i got some feminist triggering to do boys

brb

nfM2esr2_400x400.jpg

What if he meant "keep trying" with other girls? Stupid cunt can't wait to blow up on anyone of the male gender, even if it's a little boy and her own nephew. I bet if she had a niece who was turned down by a chad, she wouldn't yell at her and tell her to leave him alone. What a dirty cunt.

damn eric langston is an OG.

Lmao they can't even see the contradiction, that's insane.

So in other words she just called her nephew a shithead. After all looks isn't why he was turned down, it was his personality. But wait, shouldn't he pursue her but just have a better personality and she'll accept him?

Lmao they can't even see the contradiction, that's insane.

So in other words she just called her nephew a shithead. After all looks isn't why he was turned down, it was his personality. But wait, shouldn't he pursue her but just have a better personality and she'll accept him?

I feel bad for any male that has a psychotic feminist in their family

>I've never turned a guy down for his looks. Age and personality are the top two.

giphy.gif

I'm saving this for the next time an IT Cuck or normie tries to say nobody tells sexually unsuccessful men that looks don't matter and that it's ALL personality. Everyone in the comment chain echoed the same thing.

pBCagMRS_400x400.jpg

Wait a minute, that's a fucking FEMALE?

Looks like some inceltears guy who got breast implants.

>I've never turned a guy down for his looks. Age and personality are the top two.

giphy.gif

Considering this how a majority of the human population think, there is enough ragefuel to outlast the next supernova

pBCagMRS_400x400.jpg

Volcel if you wouldn't huff her noxious, yeasty cunt fumes tbh

pBCagMRS_400x400.jpg

Welcome to 2018 ladies and gentlemen, where this....thing? can choose what it rejects. Holy fuck at this world.

pBCagMRS_400x400.jpg

That's right, she couldn't get chad no matter how many times she stalked and harassed him, so she wants her nephew to feel 100 times more rejected than her fat ass.

Normalfags are infuriating. They will never NEVER admit to looks theory, even at the cost of lives.

If the Nephew has a dad worth his salt he'll explain to him that his aunt is a dumb bitch and he shouldn't pay attention to what women tell you.

eir
That's right, she couldn't get chad no matter how many times she stalked and harassed him, so she wants her nephew to feel 100 times more rejected than her fat ass.
either shes tall or one big bitch, her hand makes that phone look small :lul::lul::lul: thats a lineman jfl

If the Nephew has a dad worth his salt he'll explain to him that his aunt is a dumb bitch and he shouldn't pay attention to what women tell you.
This. The dad would've been a hero if he punched that cow in her fat ugly face.
either shes tall or one big bitch, her hand makes that phone look small :lul::lul::lul: thats a lineman jfl
That's not a phone that's an iPad.