Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ogremaxxing?

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Would it be possible to ascend out if inceldom by increasing your masculinity?
Sure, you may still be ugly, but at least you might attract a foid on her cycle by being masculine. You might even go up a couple points in looks if you manage to grow your facial bones.

>Masculine
>5'4

Pick one.

There's the method of increasing spinal height by an inch at the most by taking glucosamine sulfate, hanging, and blasting hgh to cause potential growth.
You could also do LSJL to increase leg height, and take hgh to increase effects of LSJL for more inches.
If you're rich you could get instant results by doing LL surgery.

Ogremaxing is legit if you have the potential (read white/black, tall).

No ogremaxing for manlets, sorry.
You don't have to be tall to be an ogre unless you're a turbomanlet.

I have a baby face. :feelsbadman:

Congrats on your 1000th post. ;)
You could definitely benefit from using hgh releases then. Your facial bones will grow out from it.
Also, holy shit, congrats to me. I'm an official truecel. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

You could definitely benefit from using hgh releases then. Your facial bones will grow out from it.
Also, holy shit, congrats to me. I'm an official truecel. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
to be honest, i think a manlet would benefit more from orge than babyfacels.
There's the method of increasing spinal height by an inch at the most by taking glucosamine sulfate, hanging, and blasting hgh to cause potential growth.
You could also do LSJL to increase leg height, and take hgh to increase effects of LSJL for more inches.
If you're rich you could get instant results by doing LL surgery.
i agree but LL will only get me to 5'7 which is still pretty hard

to be honest, i think a manlet would benefit more from orge than babyfacels.

i agree but LL will only get me to 5'7 which is still pretty hard
It should actually be easier on shorter guys since they tend to be stockier. And being wide is obviously a masculine trait. I've seen some short dudes who looked very intimidating/ogreish (I did wrestling in HS).

Honestly I would still do LL imo even if the height is only 5' 7". Every inch counts, and it's much better than being 5' 4".
Believe it or not you can actually do up to 6 inches to get to 5' 10" but then your proportions would look off. That can be fixed though through doing LSJL on the arms for more wingspan or simply doing LL on the arms later.

It's a benefit overall.

If you're a 2/10 you can increase by 0.1 points after fully maxing out your ogreness

It should actually be easier on shorter guys since they tend to be stockier. And being wide is obviously a masculine trait. I've seen some short dudes who looked very intimidating/ogreish (I did wrestling in HS).

Honestly I would still do LL imo even if the height is only 5' 7". Every inch counts, and it's much better than being 5' 4".
Believe it or not you can actually do up to 6 inches to get to 5' 10" but then your proportions would look off. That can be fixed though through doing LSJL on the arms for more wingspan or simply doing LL on the arms later.
i could get away with going to 5'8.5, my wingspan is 5'7 currently.

The ogre concept in 2018 is applied to men like Jason Momoa, Dwayne Johnson or Rob Evans.

Even the "ogres" have to have "beautiful features".

Most ugly men confuse ugliness with masculinity lol

but do u have the skull size? my wingspan is much higher than my height too but with a small skull i still cannot pull off LL

My wingspan is about the same as my height, so you could definitely get away with gaining 4-6 inches. You'd look normal.
but do u have the skull size? my wingspan is much higher than my height too but with a small skull i still cannot pull off LL
You could just increase your skull size by using hgh for awhile.

Would It actually work? One thing from sure is that you'd get respect from males, the biggest guy in my grade is respected

copecopecope
Why is it cope? Some guys on here could legit ascend if they gained some height, especially height is the only thing holding them back.

Why is it cope? Some guys on here could legit ascend if they gained some height, especially height is the only thing holding them back.
Leg lengthening surgery isn't a feasible option imo, it'll just make you look disproportional... Also i'm sure it has some possible future complications in terms of your long term health.
It's a meme at this point.

Short ogre=goblin

Ya because women are going to be attracted to big nosed bloated faced recessed jawed Manlet, lol

the comments. what do they have to gain from lying.

Cope? Justifying why they wasted 2 hours listening to a worthless stream of audio?

Leg lengthening surgery isn't a feasible option imo, it'll just make you look disproportional... Also i'm sure it has some possible future complications in terms of your long term health.
It's a meme at this point.
Disproportionate looks only happen if it's overdone. Guys with bigger wingspans actually would be perfectly proportional if they gained more inches.

As far as I know, distraction osteogenesis doesn't have long term complications unless done unsafely.
Ya because women are going to be attracted to big nosed bloated faced recessed jawed Manlet, lol
You can grow your facial bones by using hgh boyo.

Ask @Tellem--T

they said they got results. they shoeed on cam the results.

they said they got results. they shoeed on cam the results.
I might just be crazy enough to try it, even though it probably is just pseudoscience I'll try it for the hell of it.
Did you get results?

I have large skull yes