Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ogremaxx friend gets prime Stacy head

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
Okay, here's a bit of context, me and some dudes went to a party some guy organises once a year, and the cool thing about this guy is that since he's into anime, 4chan, memes and all that shit incels are not basically rejected at the door.
So I have this completely ogre friend, total virgin, 3~4/10 face, tall enough, I'd say 1,85mts or something around that and quite on the heavier side (85-90kg at least). So basically around at 3AM we were all fucking wasted, one guy was vomiting over the sidewalk, another one was talking to random girls in his underwear (I shit you not) and whatever, and I notice that my Shrek friend goes missing, so I scuttle over to the kitchen to get some more booze and what do I see? This fucking chick that was at least a 7/10, 8.5 with all the fakeup/party clothes completely grinding against his dick while making out. A while later they went completely missing and all I know for sure is that he got his dick sucked.
Needless to say I didn't stick around much and went home because I just couldn't fucking deal with it and spent all day LDARing in bed because I'm a fucking goblin.

So, I guess there's hope for ogrecels?

Socialmaxxing is for real.

Most of us are too autistic and socially retarded for this shit, but for those of us lucky enough to have a chad/chadlite friend who invites us to parties goodheartedly (as oppose to inviting to make you a laughing stock), you might get lucky with a drunk foid as your friend did.

The probability of that kind of thing happening is too low, though.

Disallowed:
  • Ratings (Use looksmax.org).
  • Traps, worship or praise (of both males and females).
  • Cherrypicking (e.g. unattractive men with girlfriends).

I think is useful even if u don't get pussy because you're less intimidated by people
when you know you can smash their heads with one punch

Is he white?
If so, the. Tall+white+NT law is legit

Just be neurotypical theory, any average looking guy or rarely below average can get laid at a party with alcohol. Socialmaxxing is real if you aren't autistic or extremely ugly

He was tall and heavy, big guys attract women; can't be incel above 6' (182cm) really
Just be neurotypical theory, any average looking guy or rarely below average can get laid at a party with alcohol. Socialmaxxing is real if you aren't autistic or extremely ugly
also this. Chances are that if you are in this forum you probably aren't nt at all

This sounds like Fontaine all over again.

Rack up 10k posts on incels.me/is, go to the first party of your life and ascend.

He was tall and heavy, big guys attract women; can't be incel above 6' (182cm) really

also this. Chances are that if you are in this forum you probably aren't nt at all

100%. Tall massive guys do extremely well with women IRL. Only the autistic ones on this forum fail. I have seen many high quality women with massive ogres. Size is depressively attractive to women.

Okay, here's a bit of context, me and some dudes went to a party some guy organises once a year, and the cool thing about this guy is that since he's into anime, 4chan, memes and all that shit incels are not basically rejected at the door.
So I have this completely ogre friend, total virgin, 3~4/10 face, tall enough, I'd say 1,85mts or something around that and quite on the heavier side (85-90kg at least). So basically around at 3AM we were all fucking wasted, one guy was vomiting over the sidewalk, another one was talking to random girls in his underwear (I shit you not) and whatever, and I notice that my Shrek friend goes missing, so I scuttle over to the kitchen to get some more booze and what do I see? This fucking chick that was at least a 7/10, 8.5 with all the fakeup/party clothes completely grinding against his dick while making out. A while later they went completely missing and all I know for sure is that he got his dick sucked.
Needless to say I didn't stick around much and went home because I just couldn't fucking deal with it and spent all day LDARing in bed because I'm a fucking goblin.

So, I guess there's hope for ogrecels?
Tallfag=volcel

This sounds like Fontaine all over again.

Rack up 10k posts on incels.me/is, go to the first party of your life and ascend.
Too bad it wasn't me I fucking wish this was both my first party or the one I've ascended at :lul::lul::lul:
Tallfag=volcel
I can seriously and informedly tell you that this guy has never been with a girl before, and it's not like he didn't try.

Is he white?
If so, the. Tall+white+NT law is legit
There's not much variety where I live, at least in the circles I move in so everyone's basically white.

100%. Tall massive guys do extremely well with women IRL. Only the autistic ones on this forum fail. I have seen many high quality women with massive ogres. Size is depressively attractive to women.
I can seriously and informedly tell you that this guy has never been with a girl before, and it's not like he didn't try.
I have 2 even bigger friends, like big as fuck but they are fat strong ogres (they have also massive skull). They also don't get women but because they don't even try, if you are big you must.keep.trying

Laid with a Shamu and she humiliates you afterwards.

lmfao yeah honestly if you have friends that look ok and get invited to parties you can probably ascend. couldn't be me though im retarded

Read the title and thought he ripped her head off and ran with it.

Think Ryo would disagree with you there.
Yeah it's hard to speak in absolutes. For example:

- Being bald NW7 and ogre => not likely to work.
- Having jaw growth deformities and ogre => not likely to work.

Speaking scientifically, you're never supposed to say "all" or "never" because absolutes are mostly impossible. You are supposed to say "generally" or "most" or "rarely" because those leave room for outliers. I'm just not always that careful in my language.

It's not a common occurrence.
There shall always be outliers in a sample size as large as the dating market. I've just come from the thread about the ugly kid kissing some prime stacy's and I still can't give a reason as to why he was able to ascend with 7+ foids while I ldar.

I think is useful even if u don't get pussy because you're less intimidated by people
when you know you can smash their heads with one punch
thats why I gymcel tbh