Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Og MGTOW content was legit

N

Notkev

Temp. Banned
-
There's this guy who goes by the
Name barbarosa on yt. He's one of the og MGTOWs and while I agree many people are MSTOWs, listen to what he has to say.
Most if not all societies are gynocentric in their cores. The top percentage of men in terms of looks and power are selected by women and the rest of us work until death to maintain this shit show. There was a time when they would dangle a carrot in front of us in the form of a wife if we did what we were told and worked hard but not even that is there anymore.

MGTOW is a good cope for boomercels who were once in a relationship and struggle in dating now. They can cope with masculinity and how better it was in the past , but for virgin youngcels MGTOW is a shit cope.

MGTOW is a good cope for boomercels who were once in a relationship and struggle in dating now. They can cope with masculinity and how better it was in the past , but for virgin youngcels MGTOW is a shit cope.
The problem is I know some men who aren't incels by definition in relationships and the relationships truly suck but they go back because the sex drive forces them to.
And life is cope. Being chad and getting Stacy isn't any less cope because that is al luck as well

Cope or not, it's better than cucking ourselves thinking of the lives that others get to live just because

MGTOW are literally normals who constantly bully us. The only thing that distinguishes them is how much they were fucked by their ex-wives, who fucked them in court, taking half of their property.

yhea mgtow is only good for old boomers that have been through divorces for young incels like us that havent experienced shit with women we wont gain anything by "going our own way"

yhea mgtow is only good for old boomers that have been through divorces for young incels like us that havent experienced shit with women we wont gain anything by "going our own way"
yeah how can we go our own way when it never began for us.

Their mistake is thinking they have some value

Alotta those MGTOW channels make pretty good points but they still don't see the obvious (blackpill). I do watch old MGTOW videos sometimes and just ignore the "I chose to go my own way" cope.