Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Offtopic vs Inceldom Discussion

Offtopic vs Inceldom Discussion

• Total voters
carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I personally prefer offtopic.

I like both, off topic is cool though because it allows more room for shitposting.

Biased poll is biased

Ban appeals is the best

it's over or it's over

maybe if "low effort" rule wasn't applied so harshly in inceldom discussion i would like it better

Liked inceldom discussion for first two months I found da site and now I barely touch it and spend 99 percent of time in OffTopic

Liked inceldom discussion for first two months I found da site and now I barely touch it and spend 99 percent of time in OffTopic
When I first started lurking here I thought you were the head honcho of off-topic posting at first. Seems I wasn’t wrong.

I hardly notice which one i'm using

When I first started lurking here I thought you were the head honcho of off-topic posting at first. Seems I wasn’t wrong.
Dunno what head honcho means but from boxing day to early January I postmaxxed like an absolute muffin stud

Dunno what head honcho means but from boxing day to early January I postmaxxed like an absolute muffin stud
Yeah I saw you postmaxxing like a madman between those dates

you posted in offtopic so more offtopicels will see this than IDcels

Offtopic was more voted

There is less spam in inceldom discussion i guess.

OffTopic. A wider range of topics to be discussed and a more chill vibe in general; I probably wouldn't get away with posting much of the stuff I post here on Inceldom Discussion.