Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

offtopic is very good

I need to come here more often

thx for this topic 

otherwise gift?

but we miss you onn the main forum boyo

BigBlackNigger said:
>normie humor

Dude I shit on trends and what other people think about me :D
I like everthing I want even If it's made by normies,incels or failed normies. I always cringe when I see elitists who claim that their type of humour is superior.

Facade said:
Dude I shit on trends and what other people think about me :D
I like everthing I want even If it's made by normies,incels or failed normies. I always cringe when I see elitists who claim that their type of humour is superior.

This is just plane normie fuckery. They ruin anime.

BigBlackNigger said:
This is just plane normie fuckery. They ruin anime.

No they don't. Normie culture does not have a huge influence on anime because it's made for a Japanese audience. There are plenty of good movies / shows out there

Facade said:
No they don't. Normie culture does not have a huge influence on anime because it's made for a Japanese audience. There are plenty of good movies / shows out there

Yes it does

BigBlackNigger said:
Yes it does

How much anime do you actually watch? 2017 had really good shows / movies. Just don't watch generic fanservice shows and shit like sao. It was revealed that crunchyroll gave more than a 100 million dollars to the anime industry / studios. 
I think you are overreacting tbh

your very good