Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Officially a Veteran

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
This may sound cringe but I actually feel good about my title changes, a lot. I'm now a veteran and I feel this will give me far more respect on the forum. I have genuine contributions to make and I plan to make more scientific threads, perhaps it was best to save the best threads for now because now that I am a Veteran people will take me more seriously.

However, I'm worried I've made enemies with too many people on the forum. I'm now hated for being anti-racist even though I thought that would be common sense on an incel forum.

they gon hit you with the JoinedJun 12, 2023

what month are we currently in? I mean, he joined this month or last month?
wtf check your calendar jfl, he joined 2 weeks ago

I should have taken my time in the sewers when I could lol

The gulf war was rough

Reaching 1k without the sewers is honorable I think

do any of you have discord?

Hardly any low effort Posts too :smonk:

Congrats, I felt the same about my "promotions" lol it's gigacope and cringe especially when no gf to celebrate

JoinedJun 12, 2023 will always be right next to your name little GrAYcel. posting 1000 times in a week doesnt make you any less GrAY

Some people could live to be 200 years old and never become a veteran. For example spastic foids are bonobo babble at any age.

Yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Yek I shall fear no water.

A

Last edited:
Online wanks mean nothing cheef

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back