Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media official weekly Smackdown WWE discussion thread 2022+

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
intro: the idea is we should make new posts every week to discuss each new episode, and even though we're not in ID it would be cool if you try to tie it into inceldom concerns and culture a bit

- -

28 jan 2022 : Ricochet took a pretty rough landing IMO here

would not be surprised if he fractured his left hip/femur landing on his pelvis like that, I'm thinking Ridge Holland fucked up and didn't break his fall properly, possibly payback for Ricochet breaking his nose a month ago

also did not catch when this happened but Ricochet was nearly vomiting up blood later on, so Ridge might've tagged him earlier and I missed it.

Funny hearing the soy commentators afraid to say "blood" instead euphemism like "insides on his outsides" kek

also when Ridge is applying a standing backbreaker, it's funny hearing commentator trying to sound smart referring to vertebrae by number, except he fucked up saying "T2 and T2", he prob meant to say T2+T3 but he dun goofed. This is the thoracic spine btw greycels

@Fat Link btw with these new anti-erotica rules can I still post lolis suplexing guys or would this be "sadomasochism" ?

Suplex

Smackdown will have fewer suplexes now that Brock left for Raw after cucking Big E out of his championship

- -

anyway in relation to inceldom I was thinking about how guys like Ricochet are short compared to other wrestlers in WWE yet at 5'9" he's basically the male average

yet he prob would have some troubles if he hadn't gym-maxed and fame-maxed. He is prob chadlite in terms of face (8/10ish) and on the upper tier of ethnics, guessing he's prob a quadroon or octaroon and gets good looks from his white heritage not his negro-gene infection.

Ricochet to do so well atheltically I would guess has some mesomorph/chad DNA making it easy for him to put on muscle and heal fast from injuries.

This is why "just lift" IMO oversimplifies the problems shortcels face. Shortcels who are mini-chad mesomorphs have a lot more luck with this than others IMO.

You also have short endomorphs and ectomorphs and those types can't just become ricochet-tier athletes in sports like people assume you can do by promoting gym-maxing.

Wrestling is for fags

1998 - 2007 was prime WWE, after that it got really boring. Only interesting bit in recent times was CM punk 2011-2013.

Since the WWE and Universal titles are getting unified at Wrestlmania, do you think they are gonna stick to the same belt design, or are they gonna debut a new design afterwards?

WWE and Universal titles are getting unified at Wrestlmania
they will pull some shenanigans like Lashley beats Lesnar this Sunday, or maybe they unify briefly but Roman gets a rematch just for the universal title and wins it back

Is Roman still the Champion? I stopped watching a couple of years ago but I checkout the wwe scene sometimes.
yeah he's holding on, it's pretty entertaining, thought they'd have done something between him and Dwayne by now

I predict he will defeat Lesnar.
Lashley was supposed to face Lesnar at Madison Square Garden this cominc saturday but he got pulled due to shoulder injury so apparently won't be getting his mandatory rematch.

I could see them doing something where Lashley demands to have it at Mania, Lesnar beats him but then is forced to face Reigns right after and loses due to being tired or something.

soy boys crying tonight because riddle+randy lost to Usos :)

not sure what heyman meant about them being the only ones to hold both titles of both brands simultaneously though, could've sworn Jeri-Show did that, maybe that's a shot at AEW since they both work there now?

Good times seeing wcw and wwf/wwe back in 1998-2006

stopped watching wwe in like 2009