Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Official She-Hulk Twitter account calls out incels .. “Sorry Incels, Not All Content Is Made For You”

This is such an ironic time. People demand full respect for the LGBTIQ+, but those same people will be misandristic and scold incels. Proving that people will always remain hateful hypocrites, no matter how much of their demands are met

:lul::lul::lul: Dumb soys and whores

This is such an ironic time. People demand full respect for the LGBTIQ+, but those same people will be misandristic and scold incels. Proving that people will always remain hateful hypocrites, no matter how much of their demands are met
They’re nothing but NPC’s and puppets

someone has to be the enemy, at the bottom, i guess it's men who are rejected by every woman on earth. They just want us to rot and be used as humor and shit, and they expect us to just take it :feelsohgod:

someone has to be the enemy, at the bottom, i guess it's men who are rejected by every woman on earth. They just want us to rot and be used as humor and shit, and they expect us to just take it :feelsohgod:
This poster is actually indirect body-shaming or mental-shaming, because inceldom is either caused due to looks or non NT. It would be insensitive according to their own standards, but I guess it's a hype to hate on incels nowadays. Incels with their high rates of unemployment and suicide are undoubtedly an underpriviliged group and risk group for mental health.

But I like Shulk so much I made a thread about it here. :cryfeels:

That word is meaningless now.

Boycott Marvel nobody should care about a studio that spread tranny, faggot and femshit propoganda.

This poster is actually indirect body-shaming or mental-shaming, because inceldom is either caused due to looks or non NT. It would be insensitive according to their own standards, but I guess it's a hype to hate on incels nowadays. Incels with their high rates of unemployment and suicide are undoubtedly an underpriviliged group and risk group for mental health.
Sorry Incel, this wasn't made for you!

This is a real ad? Like do normies see this and think "since this is not made for incels then it must be made for me?".

Nothing is made for us.

It’s a terrible show

People still watch all these superhero movies? I tapped out around 2013.

This is a real ad? Like do normies see this and think "since this is not made for incels then it must be made for me?".
Its not a verified account. Just a popular stan one.

When you make a shit show just call the people who didn't like it a incel

Disgusting soy show.
Attention whore marketing that panders to culture war BS against us is the only way M*rvel can keep their failing ratings up JFL
But I like Shulk so much I made a thread about it here. :cryfeels:
Bro normies hate incels. I am not sure how you don't understand that. It is very straightforward that a show that panders to used up roastie wine aunts would bash incels for their entertainment. They will never care about you JFL.
I very strongly recommend not getting attached to any mainstream entertainment as an incel.

When you make a shit movie just call the people who didn't like it a incel
Happened with Soy Wars sequels and shitty Ghostbusters remake
It's all so tiresome at this point.

Isn't it made for children? I thought superheroes were for kids, which for all intents and purposes are, in fact, incels, maybe not for long, but if not is this tvma? Fuck that show

if this is real this has to be the funniest shit I've seen all year :feelskek:
we live in their heads rent free

Sorry soys, not all content is supposed to interest me

JFL at marvel capeshit

Brutal, yet true.

I watched it a few times...

Shulk is not for me... And that's OK.

That's funny ad.
Why is there even a female hulk? I though the original hulk was a result of an experiment gone wrong. Did someone repeat it?

Why is there even a female hulk? I though the original hulk was a result of an experiment gone wrong. Did someone repeat it?
She got hulk blood on her then instantly was able to control it. Unlike the "real" hulk.

It's just bullishit fembot crap.

She got hulk blood on her then instantly was able to control it. Unlike the "real" hulk.

It's just bullishit fembot crap.
Hulk blood? Did hulk rape her or something jfl?

Yeah! His big green dick ripped his condom when he was raping his sister...
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Why can't writers make actual strong women? Because they get wet thinking about self inserting themselves into winning everything and having 0 real problems. Bruce suffers through incredible trauma and She-cunt has to deal with ugly men being near her.

Writers just can't write a strong person who happens to be a woman because it takes intellect and time, it's better to write a strong empowered toilet with 0 flaws and -ist and -phobe everyone who thinks your writing is garbage.

They even have a recent actual strong woman who is a lawyer: Kim Wexler. But what can we say? The director is a hole and not many of them can produce anything of substance anyway, so no surprise there.

There is absolute no content made for us, except in japan.

Who's that green lady :feelswhat:

Anyone who doesn't like her shitty show must be an incel because its such a masterpiece lol. Even soyboys are shitting on it.

Ain't giving (you)'s to woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back