Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Official Iran war draft thead[ww3 edition]

Are you ready to die for Israel?

• Total voters
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
It's happening, US are sending their fortnite warriors to the middle east. What is your draft plan? Are you gonna dodge it with your autism diagnose? Maybe you're not a burger and is just happily waiting for the shitstorm?
ComfyWarBoy

I might be too old, but if I wasn't then I'd still find a way to dodge it. I don't even want to pay taxes for cuckerica, so risking my life for it is the last thing I'd do.

Not a burger, but UK will do as they are told so if US goes to war so do we.

hopefully my country wont be affected

i will watch from far away

Fuck that shit, buddy boyo. I ain’t going back to the joonited states army

What's happening with iran? I literally only know about this stuff through this forum and some insta memes idk what's actually happening tho

Just die for israel bro!
D9c8a03c1c6631969184e7b2d71eb5a1  raising capital good deeds

THERE WILL BE NO DRAFT

This will be a perfect time to kickstart the beta uprising if the us army is dying for israel in the desert

What's happening with iran? I literally only know about this stuff through this forum and some insta memes idk what's actually happening tho

The current fight in the Middle East is:
Syria supported by Iran and Russia
vs
ISIS supported by Saudi Arabia and the US

Isreael is peripheral to this particular war.

Iran has been stirring up shit for a while and given that voters tend to support the president more during wartime, Trump needs a proper war to help ensure his reelection. North Korea would be too risky because they have nukes, so it'll have to be Iran.

I'm a Jew, and no.

The current fight in the Middle East is:
Syria supported by Iran and Russia
vs
ISIS supported by Saudi Arabia and the US

Isreael is peripheral to this particular war.

Iran has been stirring up shit for a while and given that voters tend to support the president more during wartime, Trump needs a proper war to help ensure his reelection. North Korea would be too risky because they have nukes, so it'll have to be Iran.
So if USA Vs Iran happened would it be classified as a world war?
And what are the chances of it actually happening? (I want it to happen ngl)

So if USA Vs Iran happened would it be classified as a world war?
And what are the chances of it actually happening? (I want it to happen ngl)
Iran wouldn't be able to do anything. They don't have nukes, they don't have an air force worth a shit, ditto navy and the US would rip them to shreds without any losses to themselves if Iran tried a ground offensive. That's why they were employing asymmetric warfare that the general that got killed was in charge of. That's the only way to defeat the US, just make them waste piles of money and alienate locals for decades like in Afghanistan.

I want to see the world go boom.

they will just be sending me back to my home country. jokes on them

I would easily avoid any draft due to my legit medical conditions, so frankly im more than excited at the prospect of all the normshits around me getting shippes of to mountain goat fucker land to get shot at by not-as-muddy mudskins.

Plus a draft would likely build anti femoid sentiment since the exception of women draftees would become relevant

Dog bless ameriga :D

some iranian general got carpet bombed, Iran was pissed off and sent some threats through twitter, Drumpfstein decided at looking at invading iran like a good goy. Reminder Supporting Amerikkka= More Foid Hypergamy and Nachadtural Selection.

Last edited:
Where can we run off to and wait it out?

jfl if you think there will be a draft. There wasn't even one for Op Iraqi Freedom. I doubt they'll even lower standards for enlistees.

I hope Iran makes nukes so that they can nuke Israel and win the war.

jfl if you think there will be a draft. There wasn't even one for Op Iraqi Freedom. I doubt they'll even lower standards for enlistees.

a lot of these guys are hoping that this becomes a global shitshow.

I'm not a burger, but pic related sums up my feelings regarding this war pretty well.

Attachments

• 1578075274369.png
    1578075274369.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 43
Iran will get fucked easily, I really hope Russia won't get involved I want to cope in peace

I might be too old, but if I wasn't then I'd still find a way to dodge it. I don't even want to pay taxes for cuckerica, so risking my life for it is the last thing I'd do.

I just checked my upcoming schedule and I've realized that next week I'm flying over Iranian airspace. Hopefully, I don't end up like the passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight 17.

Think about what would happen if a large portion of the American user base of this site was suddenly fit, able to use weapons and military tactics, had a steady source of income throughout active duty and good job prospects after the war...

Face it, no one here will get drafted - and if any do, they probably won't stay here or come back.

Nothing will happen. Iran is a feminist cucked country. They will protest in front of UN who won't do anything. Then this whole thing will be forgotten.

a lot of these guys are hoping that this becomes a global shitshow.
sadly it won't happen. World economy would probably crash if Iran was to attack Saudi Arabia in retaliation.
Nothing will happen. Iran is a feminist cucked country. They will protest in front of UN who won't do anything. Then this whole thing will be forgotten.
this. Iran at best will find Hezbollah more and other useless activities. The war won't be good for either party besides Jews and war corps

Not a burger, but UK will do as they are told so if US goes to war so do we.
The UK is useless in war.

Also unlike the land of the free, in the UK you're not forced to sign up when you turn 18.
It also doesn't matter. Feminist wanted equality, so we'll be seeing foids as well...

The UK is useless in war.
Not true, I would say UK is among the most capable of NATO countries.

I would say US is (intentionally) the most useless in Wars seeing how the deliberately starts and drags out unwinnable wars for Israel (and Jew controlled armament companies) all the time

Not true, I would say UK is among the most capable of NATO countries.
They really are not...Please say you're joking.

The UK's marine infantry (boats etc) have been steadily decreasing over the past years.
France has more overall defense (Air, space, marine) than the UK if I'm not mistaken.

If the USA was to pull out of NATO, Europe would be screwed. Who'd lead NATO? The UK? Lmao not after Brexit. France is the best option. Turkey would want too, but they'd probably cuck out and support Russia.

In all honesty, I reckon the US could take on the entire world and either draw or win.
I would say US is (intentionally) the most useless in Wars seeing how the deliberately starts and drags out unwinnable wars for Israel (and Jew controlled armament companies) all the time
The USA could probably wipe out the entirety of Asia if they really wanted too.

Just look at the Iran fertility rates. Lower than some white feminist countries like Iceland JFL.
That doesn't mean it's feminist. I never heard about anything specifically cucked that they do.

>fortnite warriors
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Just look at the Iran fertility rates. Lower than some white feminist countries like Iceland JFL.
They purposefully brought the fertility rate down because it was becoming unsustainable after the Iran-Iraq War. But there are worrying trends in Iran similar to the feminist west, like most college graduates being women.

All the young burgercels especially gymcels, get ready to play COD MW irl. @Colvin76 any chance you'll be drafted?

In all seriousness, is there any chance such scenarios will happen?

Who's this?

I would try to use my autism diagnosis to get out of the draft

Who is draft and why does he want to take me to Iran

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back