Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Official Diagnosis, it's over. Chad destroys the exposure pill

This guy actually having to ask what to do is lulzy, still he's more aware of shit than the average cuck, room for improvement, hopefully he makes the right CHOice.

take the logistics pill

this guy's gf is going to fucking ibiza with an entourage of chads for half a year, and he expects everything to be alright

it would be alright if she wasn't fucking doing that in the first place and had no choice but to stay with him

This involved her seeing a therapist because we decided that it was probably connected to some traumas she has experienced and never really dealt with. We had many many conversations and she had many different explanations about what caused her to act like that - trying to win him as a friend, saying that it was normal, saying that she has compromised boundaries, and trying to cope with the fact that I was leaving for the summer(I'm working in a different state for 2.5 months).
:soy::soy::soy:

Finally now after a couple weeks of not talking, we spoke and after I pushed her a bit she said that she "maybe" acted like that because there was a buildup of sexual energy.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm really struggling because I want this to work really bad and she's been very clear that she does too and means to change the way her friendships with guys work.
:soy::soy::soy:

At least most of the commenters aren't bluepilled enough to think this relationship stands any chance of working out, but the OP is staying delusional and listening to the few who are. Sad. Some people need to learn the hard way.

Just let your gf live with a guy shes attracted to clearly more than you theory

srsly though where is the summery for adhdcels?

take the logistics pill

this guy's gf is going to fucking ibiza with an entourage of chads for half a year, and he expects everything to be alright

it would be alright if she wasn't fucking doing that in the first place and had no choice but to stay with him

if you have to worry about any single woman it's over anyway

chad would have multiple woman hitting him up weekly, or sometimes daily, to hang out

if you have to worry about any single woman it's over anyway

chad would have multiple woman hitting him up weekly, or sometimes daily, to hang out
chads have this weird thing where 2 girls (always 2) will invite him out to a cafe or a club specifically to be their chaperone and guardian and social overseer, so they can have safe platonic fun, with a hot guy who takes responsability if anything bad happens, and also make it hard for ugly guys to approach.

it's so weird that this specifically is a popular thing to do, 2 girls, 1 chad, platonic fun night out where he can use them to pick up other girls or just try to cement the relationship until he can fuck them

Am I the only one who gets an absolute primal rage at reading cheating/infidelity stories? Even if it's people I don't know, even if it's fictional characters in a fucking tv show, cheating shit just gives me intense murderous rage. I have to even calm myself down and tell myself "Dude who cares, it's nothing to do with you".

chads have this weird thing where 2 girls (always 2) will invite him out to a cafe or a club specifically to be their chaperone and guardian and social overseer, so they can have safe platonic fun, with a hot guy who takes responsability if anything bad happens, and also make it hard for ugly guys to approach.

it's so weird that this specifically is a popular thing to do, 2 girls, 1 chad, platonic fun night out where he can use them to pick up other girls or just try to cement the relationship until he can fuck them
women will form harems if it is guranteed to keep Chad