Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Official advice from the Dutch government: Find a sex buddy for lockdown

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
>“Proximity and physical contact are not a luxury, they are basic needs,” Duits wrote. “If we have learned anything from the Aids epidemic, it is that not having sex is not an option.”
NOT HAVING SEX IS NOT AN OPTION
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsclown::feelsclown::kys::kys::kys::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

>lol you arent entitled to sex sex isnt a need no one ever died from not having sex bro
AHAHAAHAHAHAHA
EVEN GOVERNMENTS ARE BOW ADMITTING SEX IS A BASIC HUMAN NEED
Didn’t know whether to tag this as SuicideFuel, RageFuel, LifeFuel, or JFL.

IT won't touch this

William the Silent is rolling in his orange coffin. How have the Dutch Reformed clergy replied to this degeneracy?

This is naive. If you don't have a fuck buddy, Dutch Health is saying "Well, try to come to an agreement with someone. There's probably someone out there as desperate for sex as you, go find them."

This is naive. If you don't have a fuck buddy, Dutch Health is saying "Well, try to come to an agreement with someone. There's probably someone out there as desperate for sex as you, go find them."

Just find a sex buddy brah.

>“Proximity and physical contact are not a luxury, they are basic needs,” Duits wrote. “If we have learned anything from the Aids epidemic, it is that not having sex is not an option.”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsclown::feelsclown::kys::kys::kys::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

>lol you arent entitled to sex sex isnt a need no one ever died from not having sex bro
AHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Allow us to introduce ourselves

I could I suppose, but I want a female one.

Just find a sex buddy bro

Why didn't I think of this before :feelsUnreal:

such a useful piece of advice,thanks can't believe I haven't come up with such a groundbreaking idea before
Giphy 3 1

Government-issued girlfriends NOW! :feelsBox:

Normies are fucking like rabbits and here I'm sitting alone trying to prove the Frobenius reciprocity theorem using Shapiro's Lemma
It's brutally over for me :feelsrope:

we need a purge

I always said that men are entitled to sex. I berated that on this forum a year ago.

There's probably someone out there as desperate for sex as you, go find them."

Incels.co wont touch this, its actually that easy

cucktears will see this, conclude that their double digit IQ conclusions > conclusions drawn by the dutch government, chug some soylent and keep looking for other posts

At this point they are just laughing at the faces of sub 5 men

Wow why didn't I think of this going to try it now tbh.

How long before we're being told to just fuck other incels, go gay nigga; it's discrimination & too high standards if you don't.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA
This is hilarious, normies are getting based and saying not hooking up is not an option hahaha

Incels.co wont touch this, its actually that easy
Touched. No there isn’t. You can ask the 20+ women who rejected me as well as my dating accounts.

I bet that was written by a woman. They can't even fathom inceldom.

It's ragefuel because they know this, scientists that study it know it, most people know this if they really have to think about it or experience long loneliness or will point to it by saying things like "having someone to come home to".

Meanwhile like 30-60% of men in their 20s are bachelors while working full time. Just be a slave bro.

Last edited:

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA

thats because most males are too weak to go without sex