Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Office jobs sucks for incels.

• Thread starter smegma producer
  • Start date
smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
Atleast the modern day ones. Open office landscapes, the age of the suicide booths is over. Pointless meetings, pointless social evens, pointless evaluations. You sit at a random desk doing pointless work, work that dont produce any goods, pointless work that can be done by AI. You are forever reminded that you are worthless and can be replaced at any moment.

HR breathing down your neck waiting for the moment to strike, costing you your work and reputation. Sneaky bastards trying too make you do there work for them, acting all friendly and shit until you refuse to do there work, they backstab you and call HR upon you.

The focus is not on work but the social, ready yourself for normie talk. Policy there, policy here, policy everywhere.

If you can find some shit office without the open landscape, wont happen but lets entertain the idea, then sure could be ok. Find a job where you can work alone and actually make something or see a visual change, see that your work amount to something.

This is more targeted towards those who cannot get neetbux, if you can get that good for you but remember, not everyone is that lucky.

Atleast the modern day ones. Open office landscapes, the age of the suicide booths is over. Pointless meetings, pointless social evens, pointless evaluations. You sit at a random desk doing pointless work, work that dont produce any goods, pointless work that can be done by AI. You are forever reminded that you are worthless and can be replaced at any moment.

HR breathing down your neck waiting for the moment to strike, costing you your work and reputation. Sneaky bastards trying too make you do there work for them, acting all friendly and shit until you refuse to do there work, they backstab you and call HR upon you.

The focus is not on work but the social, ready yourself for normie talk. Policy there, policy here, policy everywhere.

If you can find some shit office without the open landscape, wont happen but lets entertain the idea, then sure could be ok. Find a job where you can work alone and actually make something or see a visual change, see that your work amount to something.

This is more targeted towards those who cannot get neetbux, if you can get that good for you but remember, not everyone is that lucky.
Yup. I’m hoping to get a night shift so I don’t have to deal with normies

Yup. I’m hoping to get a night shift so I don’t have to deal with normies
lucky if you can get that, but for office work that is rare.

Still infinitely better than slaving away at McWagie's :feelsjuice:

Still infinitely better than slaving away at McWagie's :feelsjuice:
that is true, but where i live fast food places wont hire anyone over 23, so the next step is often shit office work

i work an office job and its probably the best case scenario

i work an office job and its probably the best case scenario
is it open landscape? of often is there mandatory social events? if both are no then is sounds like a nice office job

from my view, the pros:

Working in a modern environment with AC, very little physical work required.

Working with mostly foids who despite all their issues are easy going. I used to work security and can't tell you the amount of times I have had to get physical with retarded truck drivers because normie men are just quick to violence. Never had a foid get aggressive with me in an office. Foids prefer behind-the-back gossiping rather than a face on face confrontation.

Depending on your office, for me, I have my own office where I just do my invoice processing and other stuff all day. No one over my shoulder, no one nagging me, no one holding me to deadlines.

Tbh, I understand the flaws you say but think office work is probably one of the best for incels.

is it open landscape? of often is there mandatory social events? if both are no then is sounds like a nice office job
It isn't open landscape, everyone has their own office. If it was open landscape I would think it would be a lot worse but still nowhere near as bad as say construction laborer.

No mandatory social events either since it is a pretty barebones staffed operation. All are optional.

Office jobs are not minimum wage stop with the cap
40% taxes and i never said that is minumwage, i earn median income where i live but the wages has not kept up with the inflation

It isn't open landscape, everyone has their own office. If it was open landscape I would think it would be a lot worse but still nowhere near as bad as say construction laborer.

No mandatory social events either since it is a pretty barebones staffed operation. All are optional.
that is true, but those social events is soul draining.

add
- office politics are 99% of the workplace
-------- nobody will EVER respect your work or your skills, under ANY circumstance
-------- everyone that is bad at office politics sinks to the rock bottom
-------- everyone that is good at office politics rises to the top
- managers that do fuck all and have time to waste
-------- they show up at 9 AM just to call out those who are late, then leave work at like 11:30 AM
-------- they constantly order parcels and let employees handle pickup and even payment (they get the money back later)
-------- they constantly organize humiliation rituals for employees since they have time to waste

add
- office politics are 99% of the workplace
-------- nobody will EVER respect your work or your skills, under ANY circumstance
-------- everyone that is bad at office politics sinks to the rock bottom
-------- everyone that is good at office politics rises to the top
- managers that do fuck all and have time to waste
-------- they show up at 9 AM just to call out those who are late, then leave work at like 11:30 AM
-------- they constantly order parcels and let employees handle pickup and even payment (they get the money back later)
-------- they constantly organize humiliation rituals for employees since they have time to waste
just a regular Tuesday

it's comical how shameless and in your face these aspects of the modern workplace are, btw
other employees will basically FLEX that they don't give a shit about your work
managers will basically FLEX that they have the right to fuck with you

i remember at work i told 2 other employees that i made a small system that they use regularly to enter data into databases. thinking this would naturally start an organic discussion about the system, our work, what improvements could be made, etc.

instead what i got was basically "uhh what? huh. that's weird. i didn't know that. huh." and that was the end of that.

Still respectable work. I'm not touching entry level jobs again