Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Offical Incel Tournament Round 5: Bruno Diferente vs Chincel Pajeet

Who is uglier?

• Bruno Diferente

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Chincel Pajeet

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Bruno Diferente

Chincel Pajeet
Jeet

@wereq @KillNiggers @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @anandkonda.belgrade @NorthernWind @Jedi Master Cock ru @Acorn @WorthlessSlavicShit @Rapist @allDead @FLAME KAISER @PersonalityChad @Doesitmatter?

I’m not joking with you I literally see a curry turbomanlet on my college campus that looks exactly like a clean-shaven zoomer version of the chincel pajeet :lul::lul::lul: I’ve been trying to get his picture for the forum but it’s hard to do so without making it obvious; I also don’t encounter him much in my day to day schedule, I just see him sometimes when I walk past the library

The first guy is a giga trucel

I’m not joking with you I literally see a curry turbomanlet on my college campus that looks exactly like a clean-shaven zoomer version of the chincel pajeet :lul::lul::lul: I’ve been trying to get his picture for the forum but it’s hard to do so without making it obvious; I also don’t encounter him much in my day to day schedule, I just see him sometimes when I walk past the library
Leave that incel alone man :feelsugh:

I’m not bothering him or anything; I just feel obligated to get his pic, since he looks EXACTLY like the meme
Don't do that man, he might become a meme like the other curry

Bruno Diferente

Chincel Pajeet

@wereq @KillNiggers @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @anandkonda.belgrade @NorthernWind @Jedi Master Cock ru @Acorn @WorthlessSlavicShit @Rapist @allDead @FLAME KAISER @PersonalityChad @Doesitmatter?
pajeet would be chadpreet with jaw surgery can’t say the same for bruno.

Bruno statusmaxxed, he is a well know meme

with bruno there is a level of ugliness where it turns into an advantage

i guess normies are impressed that you can be this ugly and fucked up, and still survive for many years?