Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Offhanded insults

A

Acnecel69

Greycel
This happens sometimes and makes my blood boil. I was just talking to one of my normie "friends" who I thought was nice and chill but in the middle of a convo randomly "your so annoying and ugly" pops out of his mouth. He was a chadlite and I couldnt really say anything back so I just stopped talking and started doing work again feeling anguish knowing how over it is for ugly curries. Another time this black guy who I know was talking to me and started calling me a "ugly ass nigga" out of no where. I got mad and told him to shut his little midget ass up as hes a manlet at 5'4 and still gets more then an ugly 6'1 curry. I dont understand why people feel the need to insult and berate subhumans for seemingly no reason but atleast it gives some motivation so I can gymcel and beat up these pretty boy chads

Pm me your pic.

Say something back. Don't let people walk all over you, for your own sake.

I've talked shit back to my Chadlite acquaintance whenever he's said something slick. I think they do it out of ignorance, but you can't trust anyone, can you.

Say something back. Don't let people walk all over you, for your own sake.

I've talked shit back to my Chadlite acquaintance whenever he's said something slick. I think they do it out of ignorance, but you can't trust anyone, can you.

this, and definitely gym max so you can beat the shit out of those smug fucks, also you run the chance of deforming their face even if it is for a few days with just bruises nothing more satisfying than ruining someones life or making them pay

5 foot 4 LOL. Just hold that midget ass nigga head in the toilet or something. He's just as much of a genetic shit as you are. Don't take shit man. Fire back at them

just stop hanging around with these cunts

Go e.r. next time

5 foot 4 LOL. Just hold that midget ass nigga head in the toilet or something. He's just as much of a genetic shit as you are. Don't take shit man. Fire back at them
Thought you were a Manlet man

their normies they cant be reasoned with just leave them

If your 6’1 then beat him up