Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Offending women is funny

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Sometimes I'll get an argument with a foid and intentionally try to offend her and it's always funny seeing how emotional they get. Especially in VCs. Women are so easily offended JFL. The funniest thing to do is to chadfish and then call a foid ugly to damage her self esteem. You know that has an effect on her.

I remeber making fun of a girl about her weight (landwhale tier) during middle school. The amount of times she would just sperg rage was insanely funny.

I remeber making fun of a girl about her weight (landwhale tier) during middle school. The amount of times she would just sperg rage was insanely funny.
What would she say when she sperged?

The best insult is : your vagina stinks like rotten fish

Sometimes I feel an unrelenting urge to make one of those Instagram influencer types think that I'm interested in buying their content but just waste their time and get their hopes up while I never buy anything.

What would she say when she sperged?
She would just sperg on how "unrealistic" female beauty standards are when she's a literal landwhale. She also called me ugly lmao.

She would just sperg on how "unrealistic" female beauty standards are when she's a literal landwhale. She also called me ugly lmao.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Low inhib mogs

even in normal conversation, they'll have sporadic anger, its almost like you have to walk on eggshells around them constantly or watch what you say to a crazy extent, causes burnout

ahahah I told a girl she has mustache in drama class middle school (she really had jfl)

Sometimes I'll get an argument with a foid and intentionally try to offend her and it's always funny seeing how emotional they get. Especially in VCs. Women are so easily offended JFL. The funniest thing to do is to chadfish and then call a foid ugly to damage her self esteem. You know that has an effect on her.
You’re right for what it’s worth. They’re so used to be people defending them at the drop of a hat or they’re used to people dogpiling anyone who dares speak out against mlady. Men insult each other in VC constantly. You know how many times that’s happened to me or any of us? Women act like no one’s ever said a mean word to them before or something. God forbid someone call you a slur in voice chat because you suck at video games. Men return the favor or lean into it or they get upset and everyone mocks them ruthlessly as a result. Women get upset and everyone jumps to their aid, it’s honestly pathetic.

Doesn't work if you're not using Chadfish, they weigh opinions of others based on looks

I only do it if she insults me first.

You’re right for what it’s worth. They’re so used to be people defending them at the drop of a hat or they’re used to people dogpiling anyone who dares speak out against mlady. Men insult each other in VC constantly. You know how many times that’s happened to me or any of us? Women act like no one’s ever said a mean word to them before or something. God forbid someone call you a slur in voice chat because you suck at video games. Men return the favor or lean into it or they get upset and everyone mocks them ruthlessly as a result. Women get upset and everyone jumps to their aid, it’s honestly pathetic.
Exactly, they're so sensitive and vulnerable that it's irresistible to bully them. also it's funny to set the simps off. Remember that insults actually bother women too, especially looks based ones. They'll always remember those.

Doesn't work if you're not using Chadfish, they weigh opinions of others based on looks
You literally can't even speak to females online unless you're chadfish

I love women. I would never want to make them sad.

It's hard being a woman because they're retarded.

Exactly, they're so sensitive and vulnerable that it's irresistible to bully them. also it's funny to set the simps off. Remember that insults actually bother women too, especially looks based ones. They'll always remember those.
Well said mate

Women are so fragile, if you say anything negative about their appearance they will break down and cry. Lol, modern women are cringe

I don't bother talking to women in any VC, And where is this platform anyway telegram? It's just a anonymous retard fest there.