Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Offended when ugly guys hit on me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
This is why I treat women like trees until I am forced to speak to one

+2076 ups -2555 downs

Its good that there are more downvotes than ups

This is why I treat women like trees until I am forced to speak to one
They soak the moisture down below right up when they talk to you? LOL

I gave up trying to interact with women long ago for this reason. I’m the bad guy no matter what I do. I’m honestly tired of being seen as the villain when all I’m trying to do is be a decent human being.

There need to be more articles like this talking about a Chad and his reactions to landwhales. But of course, that'd be "misogyny."

There need to be more articles like this talking about a Chad and his reactions to landwhales. But of course, that'd be "misogyny."

When it's female it's: YOU GO GURRRL!!!!!

When it's male it's: MISOGYNIST PIG, AWFUL, TERRIBLE POST

At the end of thd day nobody wants the undesirables.
I am.sure users here would feel violated if a fat ugly whale came to you and wanted to get to know you lol.
We are the whale equivalents in dating.

"ew, how DARE a non chad show interest in me! Get away from me you diseased SUBHUMAN"

The blackpill is real, no wonder girls treat me like I'm lower than dirt.

At the end of thd day nobody wants the undesirables.
I am.sure users here would feel violated if a fat ugly whale came to you and wanted to get to know you lol.
We are the whale equivalents in dating.
Maybe you would. Most of us here would be grateful

Maybe you would. Most of us here would be grateful
Nah I doubt it.
It is easy to write ir,but you would ge GROSSED out inrl.
Think just about the smell,the unkempt hair,the bad skin,the fat,the ugliness,the ugly short hair.

You may not like it, but it’s true. Women are even worse offenders than men when it comes to looks. They’re just socialized to be much better at hiding it. This realization is why I spent over $75,000 on plastic surgery and steroids. I sold my house and moved into a single room flat to pay for it all, and it was by far the best investment I ever made! The improvement in my life and overall happiness was astronomical. I went from being ostracized, treated like utter trash and shoved into the “creep zone” because of my appearance, to being desired, liked and adored. I finally have a girlfriend. Plastic surgery made that possible. I can’t adequately put into words what it feels like to finally love and be loved after 30 years of being affection starved to the point of suicide. I’m serious. Plastic surgery was my last and final hope after having exhausted every other self-help option under the sun. If it wasn’t for plastic surgery, I would be dead now.

Nah I doubt it.
Think just about the smell,the unkempt hair,the bad skin,the fat,the ugliness,the ugly short hair.
Speak for yourself man. You aren't a incel

Nah I doubt it.
Nah. I would take anyone/anything hitting on me as a compliment no matter how they looked. Wouldn't sleep with someone i'm not attracted to, and i'd be awkward about it because i'm a social retard, but i'd still be happy after the fact.

+2076 ups -2555 downs

Its good that there are more downvotes than ups
There are WAY more incels in the world than you could possibly imagine

Damn.

You may not like it, but it’s true. Women are even worse offenders than men when it comes to looks. They’re just socialized to be much better at hiding it. This realization is why I spent over $75,000 on plastic surgery and steroids. I sold my house and moved into a single room flat to pay for it all, and it was by far the best investment I ever made! The improvement in my life and overall happiness was astronomical. I went from being ostracized, treated like utter trash and shoved into the “creep zone” because of my appearance, to being desired, liked and adored. I finally have a girlfriend. Plastic surgery made that possible. I can’t adequately put into words what it feels like to finally love and be loved after 30 years of being affection starved to the point of suicide. I’m serious. Plastic surgery was my last and final hope after having exhausted every other self-help option under the sun. If it wasn’t for plastic surgery, I would be dead now.

Trees don't give you looks of disgust and bitch and moan all the time at least, i love inanimate life.

Just read the comments there, pure 100% suifuel.

Good to know that femoids are so open and direct about looks now.

"How DARE they even THINK they have a chance with someone like ME?!"

Seriously, if this doesn't show that females are narcissists then I don't know what does. They think that they deserve only the best and that insisting otherwise is an insult.

trees > people
Exactly this, it's why i love hanging around in the forest, i take walks there, not a person in sight most of the time, also highways, the roads are nice too only cars and no one to look at me.

Exactly this, it's why i love hanging around in the forest, i take walks there, not a person in sight most of the time, also highways, the roads are nice too only cars and no one to look at me.
Roads=people=shit

Same. I love walking around parks during the day when nobody is around.

I'm not disagreeing with the article but it is like saying all Jews are bad. Not every woman is shallow, and many average women are realistic. I'll show you a YT channel that has a model and her BF is a bit chubby and average.

No, roads not streets, streets have people walking in them, roads have cars, cars don't treat me like shit and there isn't a soul to be found walking near highways.
Cars are driven by people

I'm not disagreeing with the article but it is like saying all Jews are bad. Not every woman is shallow, and many average women are realistic. I'll show you a YT channel that has a model and her BF is a bit chubby and average.
Yeah, one in a million if not more i'd imagine.

"Just approach women bro"

I couldnt make it past the third sentence. I hope she dies

Why do people still believe this post is real?

An incel probably wrote it to further perpetuate our rage.

Don’t get me wrong, this is how most femoids think but they’d never admit to it. They will just keep spreading the confidence and personality lie.
Also, MANY women who think like that end up catladies. Women have a very short shelf life. A guy at 50 can still have kids.

Yeah, I think that article was engineered along with many comments.