Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Off topic is garbage today

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Screenshot 20200514 181704  01

Literal garbage. Just shitty copypastas.

What’s new lol

It's been trash for quite a while I'm afraid

Off topic is garbage today

screenshot_20200514-181704__01-jpg.258132

ban @FastBananaCEO and @AccountError and the problem is solved
Tbh and give @manicel a high warning %

Would remove alot of garbage

Tbh and give @Lookscel a high warning %

Would remove alot of garbage

Off topic is garbage today

screenshot_20200514-181704__01-jpg.258132

Just ban everyone on this site tbh :feelshaha:

Let's say you're a Chad. And you have a friend who's pretty Chad/Chad-adjacent too. Maybe you've always been a Chad. Or maybe your friend taught you how to max the necessary attributes to achieve your beauty.

Anyway, it gets to the point that you are beautiful that you start mogging your Chad-adjacent friend on a regular basis when you go out. It didn't used to be this way, but now whenever you're around, you're drawing all of the fire away from him without fail. You've surpassed him in ways he can't match. So now, if you're going out with the intent to hook up, he suggests that maybe he doesn't tag along. On the grounds that there's nothing in it for him because he can't hook up when you're around. It's nothing against you. He's happy for you, especially if you didn't always slay like you do now. But him being the master before you, he's accurately forecasted that you're monopolizing all of the pussy. Through no fault of your own. And so, he LDARs, essentially.

What would you do, Chad? If your Brad/Chaddish friend was no longer able to curry favor with females because they're distracted by you? If you tell him to "Just come anyway because eventually someone will indicate interest," you find that it just doesn't happen. If you start spending more time LDARing with him, he'll tell you not to waste your night on him.

I mean, I would ask this, but I need the Chad equivalent of Incels.co.

it's high quality today

Just look around, man. High IQ, high effort threads everywhere, man.
yes, your right, man. I see all of them and it is most enlightening, man.

Would you guys want stricter moderation in offtopic?
Oh shit it's serge :what:

Why not just put a limit on how much copypasta threads you can make? To stop users from making one every two minutes

Maybe you should make a thread on offtopic itself about to see how others responds

Would you guys want stricter moderation in offtopic?
If you do make them stricter give us a heads up by making a new pinned thread with an update/announcement about everything.

I think more specifically there should be stricter rules in OffTopic on postmaxxing cuz a thread can just b ruined from postmaxxing getting in it and making 3 word responses and then the threads ruined. That's why all the threads I want serious responses to i post in inceldom discussion. Overall I think postmaxxing rules need to be a bit more stricter but still not as much stricter as inceldom discussion otherwise it b 2 boring.

And a matter of days later, The Sewers was created.

Surely the most glorious moment in the site's history tbh.

and finally @FastBananaCEO was banned, what could have been the cause?