Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Off garbage is topic today

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
Seriously can’t stop talking about this off garbage. It’s just too topical. This is why we are the greatest forum on Earth.

Finally someone says it. Was gonna make this thread myself if no one else did. Was worried this would be the same shit copy pasta tbh

So we had our english teacher who lools very good. And this chad gets red in his face everytime she speaks to him. Usually, he is very active but I think he wants to fuck her.

So when hia face got red today, a girl screamed it out loud. The teacher laughed and anorher girl aaked if he is a virgin because he gets nervoua around girls. He got even more red and he didn't say no when he had the chance.

This legit chad is now known as a virgin ans EVERY female sais after class that they want to be fucked by him first. 5 females said that. And the teacher got red too. I guess she wants to fuck hom too LOL.

Meanwhile, everybody knows I am a virgin without asking. I am a subhuman curry ogre. NO ONE ever talked abouy how they want to fuck me.

You can literally be shy/awkward virgin chad and women make it a RACE to who get's fucked by chad first.

Meanwhile lowinhibmaxxed subhuman 'alphamale' acts like chad and gets no poon and gets laughed at by all the girls in class.

Looks=everything.

Wish the redpilled idiota that it's fucking worthless to be 'alpha' as a subhuman. You will lool ridiculous.

Meanwhile chad can be aspie and all girls AND the teacher are surprised he is a virgin(no one is surprised I am one) and he gets offers to fuck a prime female. The teacher wants to fuck him too, I see how she lools at subhumans with no interest ans whenever a chad says something, she lights up.

In conclusion, chas can't loose, incels can't win.

JFL.

Finally someone says it. Was gonna make this thread myself if no one else did. Was worried this would be the same shit copy pasta tbh
at least someone in this forum has common sense

23575.jpg

Is it? I never noticed.

topic is garbage bag today

Topic garbage is off today

Off today is garbage topic

Garbage off is topic today