Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel OFC I GET MOGGED BY THIS TALL BALD LORD WITH HIS F*CKING GF ( 5.5 Close to Becky Tier ) " . While buying KEBAB

Izayacel

Izayacel

SEELEN SchlachtER "
★★★★★
i mean couldnt care less , but that guy LEANED to the site and was already taller then Me , Dafuq? .

hes propably around 185 - 90 @Swagpilled ( litteraly your height ) .

But since he is Tall and White he has a GF " / Whore , ( Lets not kid ourselfs , Woman are literal whores these Days )

Funny thing is that this Cunt turned around to look at me .

I stared back at this 5.5 Normal Looking Close to Becky Tier Blonde Foid , while Listening to good Music.

And now i realize this Shitter will fuck her Later , while i Cope . KEKworld.

Last edited:
Tallfags can't lose

do you like or dislike me, I can't tell

nein mann alles gut , du bist nur tall aber trotzdem versagts du . rendering you Mentalcel wie ich oder @Intellau_Celistic

Should’ve grabbed her ass

But only if u got a. Gang with u

und sorry wenn du das falsch verstehts , aber du bist korrekt alter . in dieser dreckshöhle braucht es halt mehr als height .

mentale kapazität und gute umstände , was ich beides nicht habe oder nicht ausreichend . Wie absolut gefickt das leben einfach ist , nachdem man verstanden " hat , ist einfach krass.

nein mann alles gut , du bist nur tall aber trotzdem versagts du . rendering you Mentalcel wie ich oder @Intellau_Celistic
ich bin hässlich bruder. alles egal wenn die fresse kacke aussieht

Over for kebabcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back