Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

% of worlds population who are actually sentient beings

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Only a quarter of the worlds population are actual human beings. Remove the middle, both men and women, as they are part of the hive mind congregating around 100 IQ. Remove also the women of the 50% corners of the bell curve. What you are left with are the smart & dumb men. Ive gone over this, but ive added the 25% being humans part now.

Women are robots in general, and middle men are robots. Driven by their instincts & public opinion, which in itself is driven by propaganda=the government. Think about how low women are on that Free Will totempole. Government>Propaganda>Public Opinion shaped by that propaganda>Men>Women (Toilets). Add to that the fact that as many know, "women" are only 10-13 years old mentally. The age at which time they notice they dont have to use their mind to GET things. Then they stop improving their personality.
half of that quarter belong to the left of the bell curve with IQs below 90 as well. Dont shoot the messenger, thats just how it is. Not their fault, but theyre simply dumb, despite not belonging to the middle herd. That leaves 12,5%. of people capable of real thought.

I mean that. 12,5%. Ever, in any society. Again, 25% are truly alive though.

Last edited:
High IQ, this is what makes life so fucking brutal and lonely if you are in that 12.5%.

To counter arguments such as these, the normies always come with the mathematics card. PROVE IT BY SOLVING THIS NUMBER, or they show their diplomas and jobs and money and life in general. Theyre fucking androids
I do believe that they are smart mathematically though. In general, the most beautiful persons. In philosophy? Dont even argue with the bastards.

I would say 10% are sentient , thats why this world always has been a shithole

My own twin brother is a normie. He´s the most obvious proof there is. Many factors went into giving me a bloody genius IQ, he´s so obviously a high tier normie. He doesnt even want to know and learn things. He just interrupts me instantly when i bring up history, politics, genetics, women etc.

non sentients win in the end because they get to breed and are happier

One thing that hinders me from taking this kind of posts seriously is the way most people even in the incel communities discredit low IQ people even with the now typical phrase "High IQ". I am in this position myself not just because of my shitty looks, but my stupidity (likely low IQ since I score bad at most tests) which has led me to the blackpill and driven me to being unable to cope myself. It is also a fact that better looking people tends to be smarter on avg.

Last edited: