Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal OF COURSE it's about looks: example no 2,793,001 of the type of "good personality" that women will fuck

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★

Leigh Beer (M, 33) murdered his girlfriend by setting the bed on fire while she was passed out from alcohol or drugs or whatever.

Emma Field (F, 21, deceased)

How it ended for her:

A jury has decided that a New Plymouth man is a calculated killer rather than a bumbling wannabe hero who tried valiantly to save his girlfriend from a house fire in 2022.

After a four-week trial, 33-year-old Leigh Matthew Frederick Beer has been found guilty of murdering 21-year-old supermarket worker Emma Field.

Beer was also found guilty of arson and of assault with intent to injure - a charge relating to a fight with a man who stopped to help the blaze.

Emma Field was most likely alive but unconscious when the flat the couple shared in a divided villa on Devon Street West was engulfed in flames.

Beer, who has sat impassively in the dock during the trial dressed in a dark suit and white basketball sneakers, betrayed little emotion as the verdicts were read out.

His mother, grandmother and sister, who had stationed themselves immediately behind the dock during the entire trial, held each other and sobbed.

Further back in the public gallery there were gasps and more tears from friends and family of Field - many of them wearing hoodies with Justice for Emma logos on them.

fuelled by alcohol and angry at being left behind by friends, who had gone into town to carry on partying without him, Beer walked back into the flat at about 10.47pm. CCTV captured the group coming out onto the street and Beer returning alone.

His hand bleeding from earlier punching out the front door window, he had grabbed a faulty butane lighter from a kitchen drawer and turned his anger on Field, who had gone to bed early upset at Beer's antics.

He had then flipped the queen-sized bed she was last seen lying on and set the mattress and bedding on fire at about 10.50pm, according to the forensic fire investigator. He held a naked flame to it long enough that ignition was self-sustaining.

Beer then waited about 10 minutes for the fire to take hold before beginning the "charade" of fighting the fire with a hose.

This was significant because in those early minutes it would have been possible for Beer to change his mind and put the blaze out with the building's fire hose, fire extinguisher or even to have called 111.

Instead, he had broken windows adding oxygen to the fire before beginning an ineffectual attempt to fight the blaze with the hose while screaming Emma's name and eventually getting into a punch up with someone who stopped to help, and being generally obstructive to the firefighting team when they first arrived.

The Crown said a butane lighter covered with Beer's blood found hidden under a step and a similarly bloodied cigarette lighter recovered from his pockets meant he had been caught "red-handed" with the "murder weapons".

Meanwhile Field, crushed against the exterior wall of the master bedroom and partially trapped under the heavy mattress, was likely alive but unconscious when the fire engulfed her.

She had a maximum of three minutes to exit the bedroom before it would have been non-survivable.

The jury rejected Beer's defence that somebody else could have lit the fire.

In particular, it did not accept the supposition that Crown witness Edmond Cook, a former Mongrel Mob member who had climbed over a fence from a neighbouring social housing provider, could have started the fire.

Beer's defence team argued Cook had attempted to burgle the flat, been disturbed by Field and panicked knowing that he was easily identifiable.

Stuff has reported that Cook had more than 300 convictions including burglary, arsons and assaults on women.

The jury was not convinced.

But here's what she chose to get into a relationship with:

At the conclusion of the trial, suppression orders on Beer's prior violent offending were lifted.

In 2013, he was jailed for two years for a spate of offending which included an assault on his then three-year-old son, smashing a glass into the face of a drinking buddy and punching a police officer twice in the face while being arrested.

Beer pleaded guilty to two charges of wounding with intent to injure and one each of assaulting a child, assaulting police and wilful damage.

In December 2012, he had been drinking with a friend when they began arguing over a trivial matter and Beer stepped over coffee table and punched him in the face while holding a glass.

The man required 25 stitches.

The following year, while waiting to be sentenced, Beer, who had been drinking, backhanded his son when he would not go to bed - splitting his lip. He then went back to drinking with mates.

When confronted by the child's mum, he flew into a rage and smashed two panels in a door.

He punched the police officer when being arrested on those matters.

When sentenced in 2013, the judge noted alcohol was a common denominator in Beer's offending, jailed him for two years and issued a strike warning against him.

Beer will be sentenced for Field's murder in September.

Remember, incels: women can sense your bad personality, and that's why they don't want to fuck you. It has absolutely nothing to do with your looks sweaty! :soy: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
And it ain't the fucking alcohol. I drink, I make stupid noises and crack bad jokes.

LMAOOOOO it ain't looks look at that fucker towering over everyone.
"Muh gentle giant" even though taller men are more violent and angry and there's studies to demonstrate it.

Fuck this gay earth

Her hairline is hilarious

Her hairline is hilarious

I have no doubt they were both fully crazy, drug-fucked freaks. (Lip piercings and neck tattoos are usually a sign that shit isn't going to be normal.)

Still a personality detector fail. Nobody deserves to get burned alive for bailing on a night out.

Every day women fuck the most violent, selfish, self-absorbed, entitled assholes.

ALL of the criticisms levelled at incels,
are the self-acquitting delusions of female feminists,
or the projections of "male feminist allies".

Women want big, violent protector chimps with height, wealth, or some other manifestation of power. If you have 2 or more of those, women will get wet for you, and then they will overlook almost any "red flags" up to and including smashing a 3yo child in the face.

And then women want to talk about how awful incels are! Holy shit.

I'm glad I'm on a mostly whitepilled kick these days. But every once in a while I see something like this, about the kind of men that women reward with sex and love and validation, while I sit at home by myself after work... and I just wonder.... why? Why are women like this?

I have no doubt they were both fully crazy, drug-fucked freaks. (Lip piercings and neck tattoos are usually a sign that shit isn't going to be normal.)

Still a personality detector fail. Nobody deserves to get burned alive for bailing on a night out.
Yeah but she's still stupid AF. Probably stayed in the relationship with an "I can fix him" mentality.

He assaulted his son and she still decided that he was the person she wanted to spend her life with. How hilarious.

Yes, this violent dickhead beats children and murders women. But at least he doesn't post on misogynistic forums or believe that he is entitled to sex. That's why he isn't incel. :foidSoy::soy:

Yeah but she's still stupid AF. Probably stayed in the relationship with an "I can fix him" mentality.
It's weird how the only men that they want to fix are deadbeats, violent criminals and the literal scum of the Earth. They never want to fix decent men who are insecure about their looks, disabilities and sexual inexperience.

Yes, this violent dickhead beats children and murders women. But at least he doesn't post on misogynistic forums or believe that he is entitled to sex. That's why he isn't incel. :foidSoy::soy:

It's weird how the only men that they want to fix are deadbeats, violent criminals and the literal scum of the Earth. They never want to fix decent men who are insecure about their looks, disabilities and sexual inexperience.
Only men they want to have sex with are men, and can there even be fixed.