Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Of course I'm a misogynist

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
And why shouldn't I be? It's not like women have treated me like an equal human being, so why I should I acknowledge their humanity? If they even have any. The fact I've been passed up for dating, relationships and sex because I was born optically unappealing and autistic pretty much proves they don't see me as human, and therefore lack any sort of humanity whatsoever. And this has been proven through numerous peer-reviewed scientific papers.

I'm a reactive person, as a former female counselor so vehemently reminded me. I'm just reacting to the shitty, horrible way I've been treated by women. And the reason IT and other internet hate groups hate me, and the reason people in real life don't like when I point out black pilled facts (which I don't do often, for the record, it just doesn't really help anyone, to be honest. Those who wish to know the truth will search for it and find it, and those who wish to keep their heads buried in the sand will refuse to ever listen to the facts) isn't because I'm a monster. I'm not a monster. The reason people hate me is because I'm reactive; it is because I'm a reflection of the evil in women.

I'm a product of my experiences, especially my experiences with women. They have made me who I am today. But I'm not the problem. I am the victim. And I will continue to speak the truth of the black pill until our legitimate, scientifically-backed victimhood is recognized.

67977869 C927 4D99 BC89 71AC21724DB0

Here’s a screenshot I saw from a friend of mine which he posted on a different incel forum. Women in general hate autistic men so that sure as hell is a good enough reason to be a misogynist.

View attachment 567181

Here’s a screenshot I saw from a friend of mine which he posted on a different incel forum. Women in general hate autistic men so that sure as hell is a good enough reason to be a misogynist.
They'll get pissy at men who don't want to date fat chicks, meanwhile, it's perfectly acceptable for them to refuse dating fat man, and use the word "fat" instead of some stupid liberal shit like "big-boned," or "voluptuous" or "thick" or something, despite reprimanding men for that all the time, and then just casually toss in some ableism while she's at it. Toxic femininity at its finest.

Women should be shamed for being ableist in dating.

Edit: Also, jfl at her considering herself "femcel." The stupid bitch wouldn't know inceldom if it smacked her upside the head.

View attachment 567181

God these people make me sick, femcels don’t exist, here’s the proof

misogyny is a wonderful thing. it's the cure to inceldom.

misogyny is a wonderful thing. it's the cure to inceldom.
It hasn't, and won't, cure mine. It's just the correct, and most appropriate response to inceldom.

They'll get pissy at men who don't want to date fat chicks, meanwhile, it's perfectly acceptable for them to refuse dating fat man, and use the word "fat" instead of some stupid liberal shit like "big-boned," or "voluptuous" or "thick" or something, despite reprimanding men for that all the time, and then just casually toss in some ableism while she's at it. Toxic femininity at its finest.

Women should be shamed for being ableist in dating.

Edit: Also, jfl at her considering herself "femcel." The stupid bitch wouldn't know inceldom if it smacked her upside the head.
Shit like this is why I have a hard time giving a fuck about femoid ‘problems‘.
‘Femcels’=‘My looks matches and below are my only options‘.

Last edited:
Based af. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: That is exactly it, women are the ones responsible, and they shirk their responsibility for the evil they have spread. All the while, simps and cucks enable this foul behavior of theirs, it's a perverse and disgusting mentality.

based grAY cel, keep moving forward
And why shouldn't I be? It's not like women have treated me like an equal human being, so why I should I acknowledge their humanity? If they even have any. The fact I've been passed up for dating, relationships and sex because I was born optically unappealing and autistic pretty much proves they don't see me as human, and therefore lack any sort of humanity whatsoever. And this has been proven through numerous peer-reviewed scientific papers.

I'm a reactive person, as a former female counselor so vehemently reminded me. I'm just reacting to the shitty, horrible way I've been treated by women. And the reason IT and other internet hate groups hate me, and the reason people in real life don't like when I point out black pilled facts (which I don't do often, for the record, it just doesn't really help anyone, to be honest. Those who wish to know the truth will search for it and find it, and those who wish to keep their heads buried in the sand will refuse to ever listen to the facts) isn't because I'm a monster. I'm not a monster. The reason people hate me is because I'm reactive; it is because I'm a reflection of the evil in women.

I'm a product of my experiences, especially my experiences with women. They have made me who I am today. But I'm not the problem. I am the victim. And I will continue to speak the truth of the black pill until our legitimate, scientifically-backed victimhood is recognized.
it will, under the founding titan iq we all have, we will control the useless mammals that roam outside this site.

it will, under the founding titan iq we all have, we will control the useless mammals that roam outside this site.
I wish I could believe that, but I don't hope for anything anymore.

Incidently, I've been a misogynist since before I hit puberty and had any need for pussy.

Incidently, I've been a misogynist since before I hit puberty and had any need for pussy.
Based. I allowed myself to be deluded by the lies of normies and foids who were feeding me false hope when I was young, because hope was all I really had. I feel like a fool.

We are misogynist because of foids

They live a life we can't even imagine in our dreams. Why would I think privilege scum like this deserves even more praise? I hope they all have to prostitute themselves in the coming financial crisis8 although we all know foids can't suffer, only men take the fall.)

Same. It's not that i hate them but i am just apathetic to them And their issues. TBh i feel that way towards normies in general

Same at this point we will kill ourselves out because iof :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: uterus users
They're the ones who have doomed us. :feelsbadman:

We are misogynist because of foids
The true cause and effect. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They live a life we can't even imagine in our dreams. Why would I think privilege scum like this deserves even more praise? I hope they all have to prostitute themselves in the coming financial crisis8 although we all know foids can't suffer, only men take the fall.)
Only ugly men and maybe normie men take the fall. At least, those of us who are working. Unfortunately, I've gone and proven myself an able body, so I'm going to feel the brunt of it, while foids live easy on my forced tax donations. :feelsbadman:

It's not that i hate them
You'll come around eventually. It's only a matter of time, and seeing more and more evidence of their evil.

Based OP, i relate 100%

i'm a timonist

It's not just women that you should hate; it's humanity itself. If you're not a misanthrope then I don't know how you can be a truecel. Do you think that psycho Chad assholes are much better than psycho Stacys? They're both evil and I hate them. Humanity is the problem.

At least half of the people on Earth are bad or evil people. I just started to accept this at 30 years-old. It took my whole life to do so.

I hate just about everybody and these days I always assume the worst of people. I spent the first 25-30 years of my sad life assuming the best of them.

I want the world to burn.

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

It's not just women that you should hate; it's humanity itself. If you're not a misanthrope then I don't know how you can be a truecel. Do you think that psycho Chad assholes are much better than psycho Stacys? They're both evil and I hate them. Humanity is the problem.

At least half of the people on Earth are bad or evil people. I just started to accept this at 30 years-old. It took my whole life to do so.

I hate just about everybody and these days I always assume the worst of people. I spent the first 25-30 years of my sad life assuming the best of them.

I want the world to burn.

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Yeah, I hate most men, too. But I hate women more, because they go the extra mile. Men exclude me socially, but women exclude me socially and sexually. So fuck them more.