Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OF changed my life for the worse

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fpl1tb/of_changed_my_life_for_the_worse/

I only lasted one month of making content. Had so many men ask me that they wanted to meet, had a few men stalk me. It was the worst month of my life. I couldn’t sleep, eat and really process. Hence why onlyfans only lasted a month. My life change for the worst after that. During the ends of the year. I had one specific person online, post all of my “content” to discord. I was humiliated, it changed me completely as a person. You guys may say, I deserve it, I do but I don’t see anything the same. Had many men, rate me, comment about me as an object not as a person. I felt dehumanized. Only a sexual object. Had a lot of people text me on Instagram and every social media, telling me “ you won’t find any job, school, or any future anymore. Nobody wants a whore like you. I’m going to send this to your parents. You won’t find a boyfriend or even get married” . I became depressed, I was blackmailed. Had a few accounts tell me if I don’t send them anything that they would expand this more. Obviously, I didn’t listen and blocked them. But now that I’m almost 24 years old, I’m kinda believing those people. Was a simple mistake like that, truly going to hurt me in the long run? I have a boyfriend now, I’m scared that someone out there is going to send them those stuff of me to him. This is honestly a secret I’ve hidden from my family members. My bestfriend only knows, he has told me that people that are miserable like to see others miserable. I have now made all of my accounts private, TikTok is deleted and very other platform that I had huge following on. But my mental health has been on a thin string. I hate myself. At time I believe I don’t deserve love or any form of love cause of the person I was two years ago(for only a month). I have thought of committing many times. I just wish I have never done that

Kek, well desERved :feelskek:

I love it when whores get everything they deserve. Total Whore Death

She could not get away with it = "it changed me"

If She was to get away with it = "teehee simp loser gibs me top dollah"

parrot GIF

somebody needs to BLUDGEON her with a fucking machete

She is robbing her boyfriend from the truth by not telling her what she has done. That is quite manipulative making him think she is not a thot when she is and trying to hide it, but not surprising given it's a foid.