Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Of all the times we are born in, we are born in a time where things start getting bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

B-b-but we are not born during ww2 or during the Mongols!!!

Cope. No matter what period of time you are in, every nation will follow the cycle above. And right now we are in the decline stage.

Despite having most peace and whatever, people are getting squeezed out of their money, becoming disenfranchised, losing hope etc.

This is not new. Every great period is followed by a bad period. With globalization, this isn't limited to one country but rather all. Who cares if China is still growing. Once the us and the west lose its ability to trade, buy goods etc, China is also going to feel a lot of pain.

That's why I think it's pointless to struggle. Eventually it will come. I'm just hoping it comes faster.

Is likely people like us exist during those time but not documented. Maybe not as many but still.

No matter what happens

We missed out on teen love

There is nothing more brutal than this.
which is why I don't give a shit what happens to society. It can burn down for all I care.

If it does, while all the normies are crying, this is what I'll be doing:

Cadia

we are in this stage right now

No matter what happens

We missed out on teen love

Imagine you also missed out on teenage driving. I was born into this world, where I am being emasculated by female driving.

Imagine you also missed out on teenage driving. I was born into this world, where I am being emasculated by female driving.
driving is overrated dude.

Would you rather have a good social and sex life as a teen with no license?

-or-

A license but be a teenage outcast?
Time to go ER
you won't you fucking pussy

true it's why i don't care about politics because it doesn't matter in the end, collapse is inevitable because we're in decline - culturally, socially, morally, environmentally, and economically. it's why i'm survivalmaxxing because i'm hoping in all the chaos i'll get to marry a young foid seeking shelter from the hardship

driving is overrated dude.

And this is why there are 50 million cars in Germany? Please do not give me that. Driving is not overrated, it is necessary.

Would you rather have a good social and sex life as a teen with no license?

-or-

A license but be a teenage outcast?

I actually have answered that question back then. Without any doubt whatsoever, I would go for the ability to drive. And no, I am not joking here.

And this is why there are 50 million cars in Germany? Please do not give me that. Driving is not overrated, it is necessary.

I actually have answered that question back then. Without any doubt whatsoever, I would go for the ability to drive. And no, I am not joking here.
Driving exists because people need to get around, but if you're a loser, like me, you almost never need it.

And I would give up my driver's license to be a Chad who can't drive ANY DAY.

true it's why i don't care about politics because it doesn't matter in the end, collapse is inevitable because we're in decline - culturally, socially, morally, environmentally, and economically.

You guys don't think it's a bit hyperbolic to suggest that civilization is somehow collapsing because we're virgins?

I wouldn't mind if we were in the time of the downfall but the problem is that we are in the time of the decay before it. We won't see fruits of it, final effect, where it leads. No great cause or change to look foward to, just rotting along with everything else until death.

I guess driving is not that bad in Germany compared to third world shitholes. But if I was Chad, I would gladly let women or anyone drive for me, it's very stressful to drive where I live with guaranteed fights or small crashes.

But if I was Chad, I would gladly let women or my friends drive for me, it's very stressful to drive where I live with guaranteed fights or

Sorry, but I really have to lash out on you here because I cannot endure this any longer.
This nonsense cope ''I would let other people drive me around'' really has to stop, because no, you would not. First off, females should not drive in the first place. A female should never drive a man. What are you, a fucking toddler?
And if it is so stressful, then why do you have a driver licence in the first place? I tell you what is really stressful. It is stressful to catch up the bus. It is stressful to wait 30 minutes for the train to arrive. It is stressful to be in a train with only schoolchildren, so please do not give me the typical normie crap here. I am really sick of this.

@rightfulcel

I guess driving is not that bad in Germany compared to third world shitholes.

And no, driving in Germany is bad since it is way harder to obtain a driver licence in the first place.

Sorry, but I really have to lash out on you here because I cannot endure this any longer.
This nonsense cope ''I would let other people drive me around'' really has to stop, because no, you would not. First off, females should not drive in the first place. A female should never drive a man. What are you, a fucking toddler?
And if it is so stressful, then why do you have a driver licence in the first place? I tell you what is really stressful. It is stressful to catch up the bus. It is stressful to wait 30 minutes for the train to arrive. It is stressful to be in a train with only schoolchildren, so please do not give me the typical normie crap here. I am really sick of this.
Being driven around by a female is the ultimate and final cuck. Lol at people even suggesting this :lul: :lul: :lul:

@rightfulcel

And no, driving in Germany is bad since it is way harder to obtain a driver licence in the first place.
I partially concur, there are many factors, being the country and the culture a few of them.
pd: seriously? 30 fucking minutes?

I partially concur, there are many factors, being the country and the culture a few of them.

Like I said, I do not want to attack you here but I want to make clear that having a driver licence is absolutely needed, specially in places like Germany. I mean, 50 million cars. Germany has one of the greatest car culture in general and yet I am unable to drive. This is just too infuriating and absolutely emasculating.

pd: seriously? 30 fucking minutes?

Yes and I even had to wait over 2 hours for the bus.

Rough times we live in

stuffs gonna go down,stalker is gonna be real ngl

Fuck the past. I want unpaid pussy NOW.

which is why I don't give a shit what happens to society. It can burn down for all I care.

If it does, while all the normies are crying, this is what I'll be doing:

Me too

inb4 the bluepill boomerfags say "but you need to be 20 or 25 to be incel. teens can still ascend bro!!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You tell me I shouldn’t be on here because I’m a teen.

I wouldn't mind if we were in the time of the downfall but the problem is that we are in the time of the decay before it. We won't see fruits of it, final effect, where it leads. No great cause or change to look foward to, just rotting along with everything else until death.
It's going down pretty fast
You guys don't think it's a bit hyperbolic to suggest that civilization is somehow collapsing because we're virgins?
It's the general state of affairs man. All is going down

You tell me I shouldn’t be on here because I’m a teen.
No nigga I'm saying 15 year olds are too young to be here.

Most males finish puberty at around 16-17 and that is when they should join the forum.

Next thing you're gonna say we should have 12 year olds on here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

No nigga I'm saying 15 year olds are too young to be here.

Most males finish puberty at around 16-17 and that is when they should join the forum.

Next thing you're gonna say we should have 12 year olds on here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
View attachment 210640
I’m on here because girls have callled me ugly since kindergarten. Of course 12 year olds shouldn’t be on here.

View attachment 210254
B-b-but we are not born during ww2 or during the Mongols!!!

Cope. No matter what period of time you are in, every nation will follow the cycle above. And right now we are in the decline stage.

Despite having most peace and whatever, people are getting squeezed out of their money, becoming disenfranchised, losing hope etc.

This is not new. Every great period is followed by a bad period. With globalization, this isn't limited to one country but rather all. Who cares if China is still growing. Once the us and the west lose its ability to trade, buy goods etc, China is also going to feel a lot of pain.

That's why I think it's pointless to struggle. Eventually it will come. I'm just hoping it comes faster.
If I were alive during the time of the Mongols, id just try to join their cause tbhngl