Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Of all the things I have been wrong about in my life, the stupidest was believing that women could ever understand us

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
It's funny that I came to this conclusion thanks to the feminists. They are technically correct when they talk about how men and women live fundamentally different lives based on how society treats them, what they don't see is that I've taken it to its logical conclusion.

Even worse than the disappointments I've faced with dating are the disappointments I have had with women friends and women family members. I don't expect much from them but they're hilariously off base every time.

They live life on easy mode.

Water is wet.

Weve all believed stupid shit in the past

I at one point believed i might get a date in HS

Wouldve been impossible

Over

It's funny that I came to this conclusion thanks to the feminists. They are technically correct when they talk about how men and women live fundamentally different lives based on how society treats them, what they don't see is that I've taken it to its logical conclusion.

Even worse than the disappointments I've faced with dating are the disappointments I have had with women friends and women family members. I don't expect much from them but they're hilariously off base every time.

Are they advising you re your personal situation? I get advice from female relatives who both married attractive men with options. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Are they advising you re your personal situation? I get advice from female relatives who both married attractive men with options. :forcedsmile:
Yep.

My mom got asked out by the only 3 men she has ever dated in her life, in my dad's case he quite literally rode into town on a motorcycle and asked her out. Of all the women that have tried advising me about dating, the ones even willing to answer the question of how many times they had been rejected have almost never been rejected more than once. Some of them have even tried to argue that when they get rejected from sex when their husband/boyfriend is tired, it's just as bad as when they get rejected in dating :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

blame that to the bluepills. a foid can be expected to get fucked by some chad.