Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill odd couples

Freixel

Freixel

Veteran
I live in a country in Latam with a large white population where mestizos and Indians clearly have a lower SMV than the white population.

All the couples you see on Instagram are a white boy + a ugly mestizo girl

It is almost impossible to see a white white couple where the man is a 7 or less, for a white man to get a white woman that is at least LTB he needs to be at least HTN

You see a lot of normis with mestizo or directly Amerindian/mulatto girls

I know a guy with a Mediterranean phenotype, slightly Arab, he is 1.80 m tall (that is quite tall for this country) and the most he could get as a partner is a degenerate Amerindian whore with a Bolivian face from the highlands.

Where are the white women in all this? I suppose in the harems of the Chads, because the truth is I can't think of anything else.

I just wanted to let you know that if the white race disappears tomorrow it is not only because of the jews, but also because of fucking female hypergamy.

White wome aee getting fucked by premier league ballers it seems since even a beckies are getting dmed by them

A lot of western white foids are also dating tallfag Tyrones nowadays while even normie to HTN white men have to resort to ethnic whores. Everything is upside down

A lot of western white foids are also dating tallfag Tyrones nowadays while even normie to HTN white men have to resort to ethnic whores. Everything is upside down
Yes, I understand, but the problem is that those Tyrones do not exist in my country.

What the fuck are white women doing in this place?

I guess they are single waiting for Chad to appear through the chimney to rescue them

I’ve been to Northern Mexico and it has kind of the same demos. The Mediterranean descended white women typically go for their white chad counterparts. Latam men are high T/lowinhib and sleep around with insane amounts of women

I guess they are single waiting for Chad to appear through the chimney to rescue them
Yes they are probably using dating apps searching for Chads

Where are the white women in all this? I suppose in the harems of the Chads, because the truth is I can't think of anything else.
Jfl sometimes I wonder the same, I live in Colombia, although I've seen some white women dating men who were a little bit brown.

But yeah, women here are extremely shallow and care A LOT about material things, if American women are more shallow than that then America is fucked up beyond comprehension.

Jfl sometimes I wonder the same, I live in Colombia, although I've seen some white women dating men who were a little bit brown.

But yeah, women here are extremely shallow and care A LOT about material things, if American women are more shallow than that then America is fucked up beyond comprehension.
Yeah

White women in these countries have an almost zoophilic fetish taste for thugmaxxed low-iq dark triad mestizo criminals

It's like they are divided between this type and the white chads, the white normis are left in the middle having to resort to desperate measures

White women in these countries have an almost zoophilic fetish taste for thugmaxxed low-iq dark triad mestizo criminals
Agree, you hit the nail, being a nerd in Latin America is way harder than being a nerd in the developed world.