Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious October: Can you feel it?

Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★
Close your eyes. What does your intuition tell you? What does your gut feeling tell you? Can you sense it? Can you feel it?

I don't know about you, but I've got a bad, anxious feeling about next month. Like we're on the doorstep of chaos. The Cabal is about to gamble everything. War is looming. Economic collapse, supply disruption and starvation of the unprepared. Nuclear fallout. Radioactive ebola zombies. Cannibal biker gangs. Alien invasion. It's happening.

October is the beginning and by next year you're going to be in a different world.

Yeah its another month i question the reason im still on this earth living and breathing still living the same life over and over it truly does feel lonely and terrible

I always feel like something bad is gonna happen.

I think I've kinda started feeling like this on purpose to never feel to comfortable

iu

The Earth is hungry. Its heart throbs and demands cleansing. The Earth is also thirsty.

Close your eyes. What does your intuition tell you? What does your gut feeling tell you? Can you sense it? Can you feel it?

I don't know about you, but I've got a bad, anxious feeling about next month. Like we're on the doorstep of chaos. The Cabal is about to gamble everything. War is looming. Economic collapse, supply disruption and starvation of the unprepared. Nuclear fallout. Radioactive ebola zombies. Cannibal biker gangs. Alien invasion. It's happening.

October is the beginning and by next year you're going to be in a different world.

View attachment 1277326
True, even normies I talk to in cod lobbies know that the end of our golden age is here. We are all in survival mode now.