Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media October 7 Was an Inside Job - documentary

Jews are always making reasons to exterminate their arab neighbors. See 9/11 where we just had to invade the middle east because it was "arabs" who attacked us

Yeah, obviously, they let it happen. Anyone who thinks differently, needs to get their head checked.

Yeah, obviously, they let it happen. Anyone who thinks differently, needs to get their head checked.
I agree even though I have no idea about anything that happened of what day it is.

I agree even though I have no idea about anything that happened of what day it is.

Jews are always making reasons to exterminate their arab neighbors. See 9/11 where we just had to invade the middle east because it was "arabs" who attacked us
All for murica's greatest master ahem ally, israhell.

Exactly, its all a scam to justify the current slaughter in gaza.
Only a Jew can say "what about the 700 kikes killed on October 7th" when people accused them of killing 180k Gazans lol.

Only a Jew can say "what about the 700 kikes killed on October 7th" when people accused them of killing 180k Gazans lol.
Only a mossad spook would have any real motive or benefit from killing kike civilians on oct 7.

Makes sense. (((They))) used this to justify their genocide of Gaza

Will give it a watch, but I kind of already had this idea in mind It was orchestrated(like most things are)