Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious October 10th, 2012: The Last Stand of Western Civilization

PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
It was a normal day, just like every else. People woke up, went to work, went back, enjoyed free time and then went to sleep. The usual routine. Except for one thing - the Western Civilization, or society at large, won its last loud victory. Amanda Todd was dead.

I got inspired by a particular thread where the OP claimed that her death was an example of 'how bad the society is'. I'd rather say, that was an example of society functioning as it should: which it isn't doing for a long time now.

Amanda Todd was a prime example of a slutification of a foid. At age 14, she was using internet chats for chadscouting and was growing up to become a standard bitch for Chad to pump and dump. Mid Becky-looks tier checks out. Then apparently she either met a Chad (highly doubted) or a Chadfisher and then proceeded to show him her breasts. Apparently, the guy behind it used screenshots later as blackmail to receive more private shows of her body. He then proceeded to share the screenshots with her friends.

Accordingly, the local community started slut-shaming her. She had to move many times, yet it still continued. Finally, she was slut-shamed to her death by suicide. It can be argued - adequately.

Following this event, many jurisdictions implemented harsher standards against bullying, especially the cyber one. Not to mention that the cuck coup was underway by this point. The progressive bluepilling and pussification of society progressed quickly after 2012. That was the moment when foids expressing support for Amanda weren't shamed as well, but they were showered with applause from cucked males.

Foids were taken off their leach. Degeneracy entered a downward spiral and now there was evidence for it. It was the last stand of good society.

In order for foids to be put back in place, slut-shaming must be restored. The world was better back then.

shit

high IQ

tbh more like last stand of western civilization was the day before the birth of tinder tbh

Major cope. 1945 was the last stand of western civilization.

We must not forget the heroic slutacide of Amanda Cummings, as well.

I remember it as the first time I did battle against the forces of feminism and soy. Many cummings were had in 2012!

Last edited:
Western Civilization died in 1865 when the Union won over the Confederacy(U.S civil war).

Becky confirmed

the west survived until the 2270 but one of the leaders went back in time for malicious reasons and fucked everything over

i hate amanda todd so much, typical whore who throws herself to only chads but would treat me like scum, then wonders why she gets pumped and dumped, all that degeneracy at such a young age meanwhile at 15 i was rotting in bleak lonliness every day

2012 was the final year of normalcy before shit really hit the fan (instagram had just been invented)

Damn, I remember that thot getting shat on even after she roped, miss those days. Imagine if that happened today. The world really did end that year.

Slut shaming is a good thing which should be done.

It was over by day one no one ever gave a shit on sub8 men. Even sub8 monkeys didnt survive it was ALWAYS like this.