Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ochako Uraraka

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
I can't go a day without fapping to Ochako Uraraka, why tf does she have to be so hot she mogs all waifus into humiliation and I want to ascend with Ochako Uraraka so badly, I want to creampie Ochako Uraraka right this second NOW!!!

FucktheFBI

Focus on your Deen brother, Ochako Uraraka and the plesures of this Dunya are temporary, but the love of Christ and the Kingdom of God is eternal.

How long have you been doing this for?

I fucked her yesterday

Stop showing off your girl, brocel.

Speaking of MHA
Have you noticed how every foid hate deku because he doesn't have hunter eyes and act like a puppy? Not cold or full of rage like the other character, or passive and not active like the other male characters
They are inventing all the possible explanations on who they hate him , all are false obviously, that happens when you make a character not attractive
I can't go a day without fapping to Ochako Uraraka, why tf does she have to be so hot she mogs all waifus into humiliation and I want to ascend with Ochako Uraraka so badly, I want to creampie Ochako Uraraka right this second NOW!!!

Focus on your Deen brother, Jesus Christ and the plesures of this Dunya are temporary, but the love of Ochako Uraraka and the Kingdom of Ochako Uraraka is eternal.
Fixed the grammar errors:feelsokman:

favourite doujin?

konata mogs

but a close one

أَسْتَغْفِرُ اللهَ
@K1ng N0th1ng