Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ochako Uraraka comforts FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka (she isn't real)
★★★★★
Ochako Uraraka:Oh hey there FucktheFBI, how was wo- wait are you ok?

FucktheFBI:I had a rough day at work.

Ochako Uraraka:Oh I am sorry baby come here let me hug you.

Ochako Uraraka hugs FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI:I love you...

Ochako Uraraka:I love you too.

Ochako Uraraka then kisses FucktheFBI then brings him to her bed

Ochako Uraraka:Rest here sweetie, I will cuddle you to comfort you from that bad day at work ok?

FucktheFBI:Ok.

Ochako Uraraka then cuddles FucktheFBI in bed and FucktheFBI has never felt so happy and feels better as he loves Ochako Uraraka

FucktheFBI:I love you Ochako Uraraka.

However FucktheFBI realizes none of this is real and it will never be real as he is laying in bed alone and rotting and sad thinking of suicide every second of the day even his chances of ascending with a real foid is the same as ascending with Ochako Uraraka.

Ochako Uraraka:Rest here sweetie, I will cuddle you to comfort you from that bad day at work ok?

Ochako Uraraka then cuddles FucktheFBI in bed and FucktheFBI has never felt so happy and feels better as he loves Ochako Uraraka

However FucktheFBI realizes none of this is real and it will never be real as he is laying in bed alone and rotting and sad thinking of suicide every second of the day even his chances of ascending with a real foid is the same as ascending with Ochako Uraraka.
Bruh, this is so suicfuel that it hurts. I actually think something is wrong with how I am deeply fond of my waifus.

At least tell me you cope with character.ai?

Then normies and foids have the audacity to say they have it harder than us - we get no positive reinforcement so we have to daydream or cope with ai

What inceldom does to a mf, although Uraraka is a bit of a cutie so it’s understandable :feelsjuice:

me and Tyrone love Ochako-chan

Chad only experience.

Then normies and foids have the audacity to say they have it harder than us - we get no positive reinforcement so we have to daydream or cope with ai