Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ochaco Uraraka is now pregnant because of me

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Stand proud, you're strong
★★★
Yes your heard me right @FucktheFBI .She became my cum dumpster and there is nothing you can do but watch like a good little cuck.

My cock was throbbing from this toilet swallowing my dick in game.

Df5f9b6ee81fc58734c3ae384c55f7f6

And @FucktheFBI now all you can do is have my leftovrs.

Truly an unforgettable experience. She was perfect.

Gigaragefuel for @FucktheFBI

if i was this guy i would blow my head off after reading this thread i think

WTH we cooming in anime pussy now WTF (what the fakecel) kys

Yes your heard me right @FucktheFBI .She became my cum dumpster and there is nothing you can do but watch like a good little cuck.

View attachment 1193047

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

he's too busy jerking off to uraraka and wont reply to this post for a long while.

View attachment 1193047

Nice arguement you have there you Indian unfortunately, your mother has become my cum dump now

Gg noob

Nice arguement you have there you Indian unfortunately, your mother has become my cum dump now

Gg noob
Don't be mad. Just accept that I took her V card.

You can still have a loving relationship but expect me to visit from time to time. TeeHee

over for @FucktheFBIcels

Don't be mad. Just accept that I took her V card.

You can still have a loving relationship but expect me to visit from time to time. TeeHee
Interesting take you have there, unfortunately @Rabbi Schneerson lended me some of his Tyrone DNA so have you can have fun suffERing as a curry

Interesting take you have there, unfortunately @Rabbi Schneerson lended me some of his Tyrone DNA so have you can have fun suffERing as a curry
JBC is law in 2024. Remember that.

OP is Baltic, FYI

L
:lul::lul: Your welcome bro