Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Occam's razor and blackpill.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Occams Razor examples and definition

The simplest explanation, requiring the fewest assumptions, is often the correct one.

So, when people dislike someone even before he starts talking, is this about personality or about looks?
Looks are the most basic thing everyone instantly notices about you so it's reasonable to assume that looks are the primary factor when it comes to attraction.

So if you can't go on dates and get sex, it's about looks, not personality.

Also this: every normie has a story about getting cheated on and dumped for chad, and normies always tell him "its not your fault bro, she just wasnt the right one. Shallow girls like that are rare bro". So theres two possible assumptions. Either:

1. Girls who cheat for a more attractive man are rare, but every normie somehow has a story of it happening to them

or

2. Every foid is a cheating whore. This is why every normie has been cheated on at least one or two times.

Yet again, occams razor points to the blackpill

Yet again, occams razor points to the blackpill
Many people will still deny observable reality.
'Women are complicated bro :soy:'.
They aren't complicated, you just don't have what they need - either looks or resources/status.

Gdmf deer ruining my crops with there radioactive hooves!

I'll eat 'em!
I'll eat 'em!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back