Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Obviously women have no empathy for suffering men

heckworld

heckworld

Does the world care?
This is a personally story. So I'll give a little background.

I'm an addict in recovery, a chronic relapser as well. So my (feminine dominated) family has little trust in me.
I currently stay at a "sober living" house. (Basically a house where you live with other guys and pay rent, just have to stay sober.)

Over time my family has lost trust in me due to my relapses. And I recently asked if I could come over to spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with them, didn't even ask for gifts or anything like that. Just wanted to spend the holiday.
My mom was a little apprehensive but seemed okay with it, she then said "it's really all up to your sister".

Well, okay. I've had a tenuous relationship with my sister for a while but maybe it's worth a shot to ask her.

I call her, and ask and she goes on this long rant about how much of a scumbag I am and how much trauma I've put the family through and how we'll probably never have a relationship again.

Been thinking about relapsing or just straight up killing myself after that. It hurt a lot to be honest. Am I in the wrong for even asking her? What should I have done?

Hole are all prostitute just ask your sister for rough sex

mogs me for having a family tbh

Younger. She just recently turned 18 though, so there's no reason for her to be acting so irrationally.
did you ever actually do any harm or she just being a bitch

Eh, stay off the drugs, I've not done much opiates but I've done a bit of meth, those hardcore drugs are fricked

You become a retard on hard drugs, and it gets tiresome real fast for your family and peers, give it some more time it's all we have.

Not really. They like to gaslight me about stuff I know never happened as well.

I'm trying man
smokers are often low life faggots so idk

how much trauma I've put the family through and how we'll probably never have a relationship again.
the fuck did you do ? this nigga beat his family while on drugs

the fuck did you do ? this nigga beat his family while on drugs
I never did anything abusive or traumatic. I'm not that type of person. My sister just considers me nodding off at my desk "traumatic"

I never did anything abusive or traumatic. I'm not that type of person. My sister just considers me nodding off at my desk "traumatic"
What a fucking bitch, if you wanna nod honestly fuck it, when you put it that way I feel bad for you brocel, I thought maybe you were like crazy off the shit.