Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Obviously the government knows about chest pain and rapid heart beats after the vaccine

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
67d 13h 9m
The fucking government is sending everyone a text asking for participating in a survey regarding health after vaccine :feelswhat:

it says if you have chest pain, shortness of breath, racing heart, then you should talk to your doctor and that this survey is not meant to have any medical response, only survey

so it's obvious, they fucking know it. they know the side effects after taking the vaccine :feelsdevil: and obviously it's common enough that they feel the need to tell that what i mentioned above

at the same time they tell you covid vaccine side effects are 1 in a million, super rare :feelsdevil: fucking lying motherfuckers :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

im afraid i destroyed my heart and probably many blood vessels and even my dick for nothing :feelsping: probably better off getting covid

now i dont know if i should take the second shot next month. sounds risky :feelstrash: as i already have stabbing chest pain even days after the vaccine.

i suspect averse vaccine symptoms is due to high T. all the fucking low T motherfuckers never seem to have much symtpoms other than sore arm after vaccine

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
10d 19h 44m
Even if we assume that it is perfect with no side effects, it still stands that there is no real threat to warrant it in the first place. It's akin to wearing cloves of garlic around your belt despite knowing that vampires are basically a non-threat in reality.

But yes, by all means, if you believe the narrative then you should definitely go get your shots :feelskek:

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
179d 21h 6m
that means it's working goy

Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 18h 35m
If you're still wondering whether to get your second shot or not, you may as well kill yourself now retard.

In all seriousness though, your hypothesis about high T is high IQ. Although I'm not sure how this plays out for females that get it.

It seems like :bluepill: people rarely feel sick, whereas :redpill: people do seem to get quite sick.

:blackpill: and :whitepill: people don't take the shots in the first place, but it'd probably kill them instantly if they did. That means you could be dead right after the second shot.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
67d 13h 9m
Restart80 said:
If you're still wondering whether to get your second shot or not, you may as well kill yourself now retard.

In all seriousness though, your hypothesis about high T is high IQ. Although I'm not sure how this plays out for females that get it.

It seems like :bluepill: people rarely feel sick, whereas :redpill: people do seem to get quite sick.

:blackpill: and :whitepill: people don't take the shots in the first place, but it'd probably kill them instantly if they did. That means you could be dead right after the second shot.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: if i dont get second shot its all for nothing coz i wouldnt be counted as "fully vaccinated" and wont get vaccine passport. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: might as well never taken it in the first place

i took the first jab coz covid is spreading and since i got incel-tier level of luck i could end up being one of those few "young" victims. and vaccine side effects were said to be very rare, and according to my extedned family none of them had anything other than soreness on the arm. :feelsree: but as one with incel tier leve lof luck, surely i must get those "rare" side effects :feelsdevil: now i still have chest pain (which are probably heart attacks) almost a week after the fucking jab :feelsdevil:

Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 18h 35m
Dotrinfobe said:
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: if i dont get second shot its all for nothing coz i wouldnt be counted as "fully vaccinated" and wont get vaccine passport. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: might as well never taken it in the first place

It will be all for nothing within a few months from now, when those who do not accept their booster will suddenly become "unvaccinated."

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
67d 13h 9m
Restart80 said:
It will be all for nothing within a few months from now, when those who do not accept their booster will suddenly become "unvaccinated."
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8