Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obsessed Aspie is planning to create new accounts here to brigade and discredit me

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
https://lookism.net/Thread-Called-out-invisible-in-that-forum-he-posts-on-now?pid=3052537#pid3052537

He tries to humilate all lookism posters when he was a mod here and more active than most of us. 

I will see him soon again later tonight with my new accounts. He created alt culture.

Cuz I shat on their shitty chadlite slow-ass forum, I have invoked their weaponized autism.

I also didn't create ALT CULTURE

Come on. I am not even going to bother denying that one cuz it's just straight bullshit.

That Alt Culture is the main reason I left there.

i think its best you skip forum for a bit

Not many sites worse than that one, best to avoid it.

You are respected here. Most users know you are not a virgin. Just ignore them.

i mean the dude is correct, u r bullshitter, u had lays and girlfriends, plus 

Let's not forget he's 6'3 8x6 BBC

also no real incel would have active social life and job going 

its just that this site has been cucked for months now with non virgins posting around, so not much of a surprise

dr-problematic said:

its just that this site has been cucked for months now with non virgins posting around, so not much of a surprise

I had a single-mum girlfriend after years of approaching women every weekend. I am also a decade older than you.

What is this shoehorning of social life into INCELDOM?

Incel means INVOLUNTARILY CELEBATE it doesn't mean TOO SHY AND AUTISTIC TO HAVE MALE FRIENDS.

Stop conflating social awkwardness with inceldom.

dr-problematic said:

Also, you said that INCELDOM is due to UGLY LOOKS. I showed you a pic of me, then you changed your tune to:

"NO, INCELDOM IS MORE ABOUT BRAIN CHEMISTRY" or some shit.

LMAO.

DO YOU NEED HELP MOVING THOSE GOALPOSTS, BUDDY?

dr-problematic said:

yeah, so many women approach me because when I am not erect, they can see my big dick.

Women also approach me cuz, although my face is a 2/10 and I'm balding, I am tall.

FACEandLMS said:
I had a single-mum girlfriend after years of approaching women every weekend. I am also a decade older than you.

What is this shoehorning of social life into INCELDOM?

Incel means INVOLUNTARILY CELEBATE it doesn't mean TOO SHY AND AUTISTIC TO HAVE MALE FRIENDS.

Stop conflating social awkwardness with inceldom.

Also, you said that INCELDOM is due to UGLY LOOKS. I showed you a pic of me, then you changed your tune to:

"NO, INCELDOM IS MORE ABOUT BRAIN CHEMISTRY" or some shit.

LMAO.

u r like 27, what u on about, im 24. 

ugly looks and ur status, thats shoehorn of social life into inceldom. if u r incel due to looks, and ur mates know u never had girlfriend, cuz if they r close enough they will know at this age. u will be ridiculed everywhere and ur status will significantly drop and ull be the target of the jokes.

thats why u have social circles, cuz u arent incel in the first place.

u never showed me ur pic, i just seen some shit on google. 

inceldom is about looks and i said u look like basic hood tyrone, which doesnt stop u from gettin laid and been proven correct. 

FACEandLMS said:
it is indeed funny that the dude exposed u, since it's obvious u r fraud and just fucking around here for validation

Invisible was like our main QuarterbackTyrone that ditched us to sign for the rival team

this backstabbing cannot be  forgoten so easily

invis we're looking for you and we will find you no matter how many Lefort you perform

FACEandLMS said:
Invisible was like our main QuarterbackTyrone that ditched us to sign for the rival team
this backstabbing cannot be forgoten so easily
invis we're looking for you and we will find you no matter how many Lefort you perform
Its over for you.

OOOOOH i think @mathcel is an alt

Also just lol at caring at alts and people calling u out from alts. who cares? let him use his free time. its all he has

Alt culture is nothing new, it happened on another forum I started browsing in 2010 until 2014, when it got shutdown.

Lol you're the biggest volcel here,,

6ft3 and 8x6 BBC.......

Lmao the face law doesn't really apply to niggers. Niggers are ugly on average. My bro is shorter and uglier than you and he has a high slay count and many gfs. Although he kind of had to run thug game on hood girls or horny white bbws, you are a disgrace, you can't get laid because you act white with white British accent. Get the fuck out of UK and come to the west. Get rid of that accent and run thug game. I bet you dress like a white boy too. Buy some Gucci, Louis vutton and jordan shoes you idiot. Don't play the white man games dress with swag. If I was you I would be slayer easily you white washed nigger. Wasting your BBC genetics, also how come you didnt lift heavy weights when you were younger. Getting big as a tall black BBC will automatically ascend you to BBW slayer. Lmao your EASILY THE BIGGEST VOLCEL HERE, it makes me laugh. You probably have BBC bodybuilding genetics but you failed to realize your potential. Come fly out to canada and train with me to get big, I will bring my brother too teach some swag and he will take you shopping to buy some swag you hello kitty nigga

Tellem--T said:
Lol you're the biggest volcel here,,

6ft3 and 8x6 BBC.......

Lmao the face law doesn't really apply to niggers. Niggers are ugly on average. My bro is shorter and uglier than you and he has a high slay count and many gfs. Although he kind of had to run thug game on hood girls or horny white bbws, you are a disgrace, you can't get laid because you act white with white British accent. Get the fuck out of UK and come to the west. Get rid of that accent and run thug game. I bet you dress like a white boy too. Buy some Gucci, Louis vutton and jordan shoes you idiot. Don't play the white man games dress with swag. If I was you I would be slayer easily you white washed nigger. Wasting your BBC genetics, also how come you didnt lift heavy weights when you were younger. Getting big as a tall black BBC will automatically ascend you to BBW slayer. Lmao your EASILY THE BIGGEST VOLCEL HERE, it makes me laugh. You probably have BBC bodybuilding genetics but you failed to realize your potential. Come fly out to canada and train with me to get big, I will bring my brother too teach some swag and he will take you shopping to buy some swag you hello kitty nigga

on point, to add to what i wrote above

pm me a picture of your face am I good PSL rater, I get downvoted a lot on rateme because my ratings are too harsh/accurate. won't share it

iiiTeMpeR said:
pm me a picture of your face am I good PSL rater, I get downvoted a lot on rateme because my ratings are too harsh/accurate. won't share it

why the fuck are u still here, kid

https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-lol-at-this-faggotry-going-on-here-show-me-ur-face-im-the-best-rater-here-17043

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back