Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Observations of Hypergamy when young ( 20s cels with clear hs memories GTFIH)

anatomyisdestiny

anatomyisdestiny

Greycel
★★
Foids have always been hypergamous. And chads were always mogging.
Back in middle school most normies according to the ones I talked to, struggled to get girls. They managed to 2 or 3 girls. Meanwhile gl popular guys were dating 10 different girls a year!

When I was in high school all that gossip and drama centered a small group of young chads and prettyboys. Most classsmates didn't have a gf or were only dating one girl. The teen chads dated like 30+ girls on the other hand. I knew a chadriguez who dated like 7 stacy's in senior year. Meanwhile everyone else struggled to get over a breakup with a becky!
The girls all chased after the most popular guys. Normies only pulled girls who were rejected by chad and settled. Teenage guys usually dated girls below their looks level, rarely above. Teenage normies literally had to wait six months to get a blowjob, meanwhile it took teen chad less than one week to fuck his gf!
Teenlove copers, will say that teen love is different because of naivety and inexperience meaning lower standards. The popular teen guys got all the attention just like chad adult got all the pussy on tinder . Some foids would literally stay virgin for all of her hs years just to wait for the right chad to come!

The mog never stops.

My cousin had knocked a girl up by the time he was 13

My cousin had knocked a girl up by the time he was 13
You cousin was a chad. While other 13 year olds were waiting for their first kiss, chad was fucking his gf.

You cousin was a chad. While other 13 year olds were waiting for their first kiss, chad was fucking his gf.
He was decent looking but he was thugmaxxed. His family were/are notorious hoodlums in the area.

He was having sex while I was fapping to music videos

He was decent looking but he was thugmaxxed. His family were/are notorious hoodlums in the area.

It’s over

What race is he ?

Yeah IIRC even in middle school foids generally didn't have many males in their social circles, but would all throw themselves at popular kids

Was he tall and or had big dick, or was an early bloomer?(puberty)

Was he tall and or had big dick, or was an early bloomer?(puberty)
1) nope. 2) no idea kek. He was just a ruffian. Went to a rough school and was likely in the "popular" crowd where sex at that age wasn't uncommon.

They'll dish out choosing signals from elementary school onwards even when you think she's an innocent 11yo she's out dating I remember it vividly at my first school where this was the norm.

They'll dish out choosing signals from elementary school onwards even when you think she's an innocent 11yo she's out dating I remember it vividly at my first school where this was the norm.
That's because females are starting puberty earlier than the last generation.