Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Observations in my vacation

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I was on vacation the other day (because I needed a break) and what I saw was extremely brutal. Of course you see chadlites/chads all the time and you know that they live in a completely different dimension than an average/below-average male. But I wasn't expecting it to be so fucking bad.

On my first day I saw a high-tier normie that mogged the whole fucking forum to Timbuktu and back again and he was only able to get a landwhale. I am not exaggerating or trying to lie here, she was morbidly-obese and her legs looked like she suffered from elephantiasis or some other condition. One could argue that he was just a fetishist, but from the sheer number of said observations that happened in the following days one must come to the conclusion that even chadlites/high-tier-normies have to settle for landwhales in the current climate. The last few months were so blackpilling that I unironically believe that sub8-law is real (in the west).

The other day I saw a couple taking pictures of themselves for their social media and other shit. Relationships seem so superficial nowadays, because the dimension of eternity (e.g. being together for life) is not existant anymore. These people live in a constant state of infancy where no decision is binding/final and has lasting consequences - just trying and experimenting and never narrowing down on a final conclusion. Foids can replace their partner within a heartbeat and the most attractive males are capable of doing the same thing. Even if you were attractive: For a few weeks you spend time together, flex with your partner on social media and whenever difficulties arrise you can drop him/her at any given time (if you attractive/female). The heights/depths of a relationship do not exist anymore, it's just an opportunistic fair weather friendship with more sex. A few years ago you could have had at least the bluepilled illusion that a relationship was deep/real (even if it was illusoric and fake), but nowadays the superficiality of our world is rubbed into our noses constantly. Sometimes it can be a pleasure to remain with a comfortable lie.

Furthermore I realized how much of an autistic failure I was. I am too fucking inept to even have minor interactions with women on a purely transactional basis (e.g. ordering food in a restaurant) without cringing/sperging and let others (e.g. parents) do that for me. I was far too ugly/short to get a woman in the first place but due to the years of forced loneliness I had to endure my personality/social skills completely eroded. Even if I woke up as a chad tomorrow the damage is irreversible.

Water is wet - but I had to do a little venting.

Even if you did interact with them more or more authentically or whatever, it still wouldn't have done anything. It's not a choice based game, there is only one path entirely built upon your genes. It was enevitable that it would end up here.

I agree going outside is the most blantant show of hypergamy.

Going outside Is absolute degeneracy, I only leave to either buy food or supplies. Whenever I go outside I always get mogged my literally everyone, chads and stacies making out in public should be illegal and punishable by stoning.

similar notes when i go out. hyperogamy is getting worse every day.
only the great purge of ww3 could solve shit

Love doesn’t exist sadly
This. As I grew up I started to realize that all things told to me about the sexes are untrue/reversed; men are romantic and try to impress their partner all the time, men are the caring ones that want to keep their partner happy. Women nowadays even complain about emotional labour in a partnership because they find it dehumanizing to do the very thing a relationship is (according to bluepill doctrin) based on.
similar notes when i go out. hyperogamy is getting worse every day.
only the great purge of ww3 could solve shit
This.