Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Observation at my local AMP

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to a fast food restaurant that is in the same shopping center as the Asian massage parlor. As I was sitting in my car eating I noticed an incel leave the massage parlor. I observed him and he walked to his truck clear across the parking lot when there were numerous closer spots.
This is lifefuel because it’s a good indicator that they are giving more than just a massage if the dude didn’t want anyone seeing him park close to the massage parlor. I need to save up some money and lower my inhib and go get a “massage”.

Nigga got a happy ending

Went to a fast food restaurant that is in the same shopping center as the Asian massage parlor. As I was sitting in my car eating I noticed an incel leave the massage parlor. I observed him and he walked to his truck clear across the parking lot when there were numerous closer spots.
This is lifefuel because it’s a good indicator that they are giving more than just a massage if the dude didn’t want anyone seeing him park close to the massage parlor. I need to save up some money and lower my inhib and go get a “massage”.
This has got to be the most greycel shitpost from a non-greycel.

high IQ observation or maybe he just felt like walking lol.

Was he happy?

A 300 pound Russian wrestler named Hilda gave him an enema

Why not just go to an actual whore instead, at least you know you'll get laid for sure

There are places on the internet that will give you info on what goes on there.