Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

observation about spanishspeakers

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
they take a big breath and then rapidly say as many words as they can until they are completely out of breath and then take another huge breath. "blablablablablablablablabla" *huge gasping inhale* "blablablablablablablablabla" *huge gasping inhale*

why tf they do this?

@El Enemigo and other spanishcels

you guys dont even exhale, just speak words until your breath is gone and then inhale.

inhale-only-cels

How difficult has learning Spanish been for you?

This mostly happens when people try to be formal I think

Are you talking about Spaniards specifically or in general?

This mostly happens when people try to be formal I think
Wouldn’t talking slower and more concise be formal or is it different for Spanish.

How difficult has learning Spanish been for you?
I'm like ~10 months in atm. I can read pretty well like harry potter books, news stories, etc. I can understand normal conversational talking pretty good too.

now basically i just need to further solidify my understanding so i can reproduce it. like, when i hear or read something i know what i means, but i dont know it well enough yet to tell you how to say "x" sentence in spanish. but if you said it to me in spanish id be like ah yeah this means "x"

Are you talking about Spaniards specifically or in general?
the youtubers i watch do this and also on news casters they do this. ive noticed it from mexican/venezuelan/argentine etc

I'm like ~10 months in atm. I can read pretty well like harry potter books, news stories, etc. I can understand normal conversational talking pretty good too.

now basically i just need to further solidify my understanding so i can reproduce it. like, when i hear or read something i know what i means, but i dont know it well enough yet to tell you how to say "x" sentence in spanish. but if you said it to me in spanish id be like ah yeah this means "x"
Are you learning Spanish so that you can mexicomaxx?

Wouldn’t talking slower and more concise be formal or is it different for Spanish.
alot of times they will literally take a deep breath, talk until they have no air in their lungs to be able to vocalize another word, and then take a sharp deep inhale and repeat. its totally different then the breathing/speaking pattern of talking english

Spics have lower verbal intelligence.

Do you have it actually planned out? I wouldn’t go to a place like Mexico unless I was very familiar with where I was going.

Do you have it actually planned out? I wouldn’t go to a place like Mexico unless I was very familiar with where I was going.
95% of the violence is cartel-on-cartel violence and stupid dumb fucks who go there with new suvs and dont speak a lick of spanish. of course theyre gunna get jacked

95% of the violence is cartel-on-cartel violence and stupid dumb fucks who go there with new suvs and dont speak a lick of spanish. of course theyre gunna get jacked
It is still a foreign land where they will be able to tell that you are an outsider. And are you flying or driving?

It is still a foreign land where they will be able to tell that you are an outsider. And are you flying or driving?
ive been to worse places dude. cant imagine its worse then the fucking bronx man

ive been to worse places dude. cant imagine its worse then the fucking bronx man
Good point I rather walk around a random city in Mexico than Detroit or Chicago.

Good point I rather walk around a random city in Mexico than Detroit or Chicago.
its key to basically look forward and walk like you know where youre going and just dont look around all confused like youre lost and shit. if youre just walking with purpose people are far less likely to try and accost you

the youtubers i watch do this and also on news casters they do this. ive noticed it from mexican/venezuelan/argentine etc
Ugh, i don't know how you can bare Spanish speakers YouTubers , they are annoying as fuck and with low quality content.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure they're reading something, that's why they are following the punctuation rules very strictly. It has to do a lot of how is written and how many commas and periods there are.

There is also the possibility that there are no punctuation marks and they keep reading non stop. Kek
Ugh, Mexico has one of the ugliest foids. Try a better place, like Colombia or Venezuela, Argentina if you want a toxic one. Kek

I've never noticed this before. I'll try to pay attention to it. I have heard that spanish speakeres are among the fastests speakers on the planet, second only to japanese speakers. So maybe that's why.

I've never noticed this before. I'll try to pay attention to it. I have heard that spanish speakeres are among the fastests speakers on the planet, second only to japanese speakers. So maybe that's why.
i first noticed it when i attempted shadowing (repeating after them) at their pace. I would find I would basically need to gasp for breath every second they stopped because thats what they do. try to repeat after them at the same speed they are talking and youll see

i first noticed it when i attempted shadowing (repeating after them) at their pace. I would find I would basically need to gasp for breath every second they stopped because thats what they do. try to repeat after them at the same speed they are talking and youll see
You must be pretty advanced on the language if you're already attempting to shadow. I don't even bother shadowing in German because my level is still too bad, even tho I've been at this for almost 6 months now.

they take a big breath and then rapidly say as many words as they can until they are completely out of breath and then take another huge breath. "blablablablablablablablabla" *huge gasping inhale* "blablablablablablablablabla" *huge gasping inhale*

why tf they do this?

this song sounds exactly like that lol

You must be pretty advanced on the language if you're already attempting to shadow. I don't even bother shadowing in German because my level is still too bad, even tho I've been at this for almost 6 months now.
6 month nothing bro keep at it

What if your mom brought home a 5'5 brown small framed balding ethnic man?

why tf they do this?

Lol

And normies tell me I speak too slow

What troll posts? What do you mean?
What else is it called when you ask questions like that or make posts saying “you will marry a rice foid and have a hapa daughter that takes BBC” you’re weird dude.

What else is it called when you ask questions like that or make posts saying “you will marry a rice foid and have a hapa daughter that takes BBC” you’re weird dude.
It's called a real question. I'm testing you to see where your minds at

It's called a real question. I'm testing you to see where your minds at
The real answer is that my mother doesn’t associate with ethnics so that would never happen :feelswhat:

The real answer is that my mother doesn’t associate with ethnics so that would never happen :feelswhat:
Would be kekfuel is she surprised you and you came home and she said "I want you to meet my new boyfriend Substitute Subhuman". Because I'm a 5'5 small framed brown Egyptian

Would be kekfuel is she surprised you and you came home and she said "I want you to meet my new boyfriend Substitute Subhuman". Because I'm a 5'5 small framed brown Egyptian
Cope if you think that you could ever ascend with a near 40 white woman