Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obnoxious female family members

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I have family members (primarily women) who I would rather watch ten hours of Mexican cartel videos than speak to. The unbelievable level of stupidity these people hold hurts my head. Yet all the women fail upwards because of le vagina. Fucking easy mode.

Whenever I get invited to family gatherings I always pretend I'm sick so I don't have to hear them blab. Last time I spoke to one she went off about Taylor Swift for an hour and I wanted to blow my brains out.

Their egos are quite strong which is why they'll talk about random shit and expect you to listen.
I live on my own but I still somehow got a call from my brother's wife and she wanted to talk for like 30 minutes because me and my brother had an argument, I basically just don't answer unknown numbers anymore since then.

I'm lucky since all of my extended family lives across the ocean

Their egos are quite strong which is why they'll talk about random shit and expect you to listen.
I live on my own but I still somehow got a call from my brother's wife and she wanted to talk for like 30 minutes because me and my brother had an argument, I basically just don't answer unknown numbers anymore since then.
Did she just go on about herself? What did she even say? I also ignore phone calls that could potentially be female family. They're professional time wasters.

I'm lucky since all of my extended family lives across the ocean
Based

Did she just go on about herself? What did she even say? I also ignore phone calls that could potentially be female family. They're professional time wasters.
she opened with "as a 40 year old woman who goes to therapy" so you just knew it was gonna be a total shitshow

yeah then it was really demented shit trying to pull me into their circle of insanity, talking about how we all have problems etc, how we all might "need help", like bro, there's a reason why it took like 30 mins to eject out of there without making anyone mad (and leading to more talking)

Last time I spoke to one she went off about Taylor Swift for an hour and I wanted to blow my brains out.
Why do roasties love Gaylord Swift so damn much

True

Last edited:
yeah then it was really demented shit trying to pull me into their circle of insanity, talking about how we all have problems etc, how we all might "need help", like bro, there's a reason why it took like 30 mins to eject out of there without making anyone mad (and leading to more talking)
She wanted to create drama. Typical femoid behavior. They all do that to relinquish their boredom. I pity you for having to suffer throughout such misery.

Because she's an aging slutty hag like them that fails to get Chad to settle. Not surprising. "Strong girl boss power" is just pretending you're in control of everything and those hot guys left you because they just couldn't handle you

Female family members are the worst. I know from experience. I never got along with any of them and never will. Nor do I want to. They all a bunch of Stacy's or femcels. I probably just hate all women in general no homo.
Any man that doesn't hate them thinks with his dick.

Any man that doesn't hate them thinks with his dick.
From my experience female family members are the most paranoid and stressful ones. My mom and maternal grandmother are always overly paranoid, always go panic mode and have absolutely no chill. Meanwhile most of my male family members are relaxed and dont take everything so hard and serious as the female ones do

From my experience female family members are the most paranoid and stressful ones. My mom and maternal grandmother are always overly paranoid, always go panic mode and have absolutely no chill. Meanwhile most of my male family members are relaxed and dont take everything so hard and serious as the female ones do
Probably because women are more obsessed with what others think about them.

Probably because women are more obsessed with what others think about them.
Not even that. My grandma keeps complaining that im too loud at night and that i might disturb the neighbors (they never complained once). Or she keeps crying when im wearing a t shirt when its muh so cold. She cant mind her own business, always needs to say something. Meanwhile my grandpa mostly is relaxed and doesnt give a shit

Last edited:
Not even that. My grandma keeps complaining that im to loud at night and that i might disturb the neighbros (they never complained once). Or she keeps crying when im wearing a t shirt when its muh so cold. She cant mind her own business, always needs to say something. Meanwhile my grandpa mostly is relaxed and doesnt give a shit
Women always feel the need to create problems where none exist

But, to answer your question: Foids like every bs that is big in the mainstream. They're mostly dumb sheeples who don't question any narrative. They follow all of these retarded trends and crap that's "in"/cool because mainshit media calls it "cool".
Boring creatures.