Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Objectivly oneitis is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
But emotions don't care about your objective view

what happened to ur old avi :feelsmage:

Every time you get oneitis feelings, look in the mirror and then remember that Tinder exists... that might also help you cure yourself of your beingaliveitis as well..

Hormones fuck up your judgments

Oneitis is cucked because you are obsessing over a foid.

Lucky for me, my Oneitis is not a real woman :feelsEhh:

Words to live by

What is cucked about having feelings for a girl?

I don't think you know what getting cucked means then.
Maybe cucked isnt the best word but oneitis is not just liking a girl but having an obsession with her to the point you put her on a pedestal because you think she is so special. 99% of the time she wont feel the same way for you. Maybe that isnt exactly cucked but its not exactly a good thing either

It's an illness, it doesn't has to be rational

its based as fuck

It's an illness, it doesn't has to be rational
yeah. for the past two years I have been so chronically obsessed with my oneitis that I can't go one day without being depressed over her. imagine every negative emotion that you've ever felt in your entire life; sadness, anger, frustration, jealousy, guilt, shame, self loathing. now imagine experiencing all of them at the same time. that's what I feel whenever I think about her. she causes me so much pain and I really wish I could just forget that she exists. I'm fully aware that I would be happier if I didn't care so much about her but it's not something I have control over. she just means the entire world to me and it's awful

Last edited:
Maybe cucked isnt the best word but oneitis is not just liking a girl but having an obsession with her to the point you put her on a pedestal because you think she is so special. 99% of the time she wont feel the same way for you. Maybe that isnt exactly cucked but its not exactly a good thing either
I agree that it is not a good thing to have. Unfortunately I had three oneitises in my entire life. First one in 2008-2009, but it wasn't really serious. I just liked her. Second one from 2009-2014, this one was obsessive. She knew I was obsessed with her. Third one from 2016-2020. Doesn't even know I exist. Never looks at me. I no longer have a oneitis and it feels liberating.

I think I'm finally recovering from my oneitis

I agree that it is not a good thing to have. Unfortunately I had three oneitises in my entire life. First one in 2008-2009, but it wasn't really serious. I just liked her. Second one from 2009-2014, this one was obsessive. She knew I was obsessed with her. Third one from 2016-2020. Doesn't even know I exist. Never looks at me. I no longer have a oneitis and it feels liberating.
Its ok bro ive had them before and know how it feels

What is cucked about having feelings for a girl?

Oneitis isn't about having feelings. It's about having tunnel vision about one specific girl and having an irrational obsession with her.

That's what makes it cucked.

How old are you now?

Yes but you cannot get out of oneitis by thinking that

Never had a crush or oneitis until like 5 years ago. Worst "mistake" ever. Haven't even seen her in 2 years and still occasionally think about her and die a little inside. Feels like it's as over her as I'm getting, but hopefully not. Fuck this thread is depressing. Even after all this time, if I could be Chad for a day, first thing I'd do is hit her up.

Last edited:
@Speedloader thoughts?

Never had an oneitis since no female has ever shown me affection.

Never had an oneitis since no female has ever shown me affection.
that's not necessarily a prerequisite. my oneitis thinks I'm an annoying clingy loser and generally hates me quite a bit

that's not necessarily a prerequisite. my oneitis thinks I'm an annoying clingy loser and generally hates me quite a bit
Might I ask, how did she end up being your oneitis if that's the case?

Might I ask, how did she end up being your oneitis if that's the case?
she's a really nice, athletic, intelligent, talented and modest person. she's also very cute

she's a really nice, athletic, intelligent, talented and modest person. she's also very cute
Sounds painful. This is why I just stay away from social circles with females. Admiring them while knowing that they hate me just hurts.

Is having a oneitis the the most cucked thing you can do as an incel? You are simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist meanwhile she's getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and/or Tyrone. It's just cuckoldry with extra steps.

Its ok bro ive had them before and know how it feels
Feltbadman.jpg
Oneitis isn't about having feelings. It's about having tunnel vision about one specific girl and having an irrational obsession with her.

That's what makes it cucked.
Eh that is a weird mindset to have. If she's in a relationship with another guy, then it's cucked to be obsessed with her, though.
How old are you now?
I'm 24 now.

Haven’t had one in 10 years. Miss the feeling tbh.