Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Objective morality

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
So many normies call themselves atheists yet they believe in a universal good and objective morality. They claim not to, they claim they see morality as subjective; but their actions speak otherwise. Even if not God most people attach themselves to an idea of universal good and bad. Political radicals will frame their ideology as the ultimate solution and savior whilst portraying the system in place as the ultimate evil behind all of humanity's problems.

None of them can explain why the morality is objective or why something is objectively greater than something else. That's why religion was created in the first place. As an easy solution. However these days all you need is propaganda and the masses will parrot something without even understanding it.

The concept of objective morality is for ninnies who need meaning to validate their pathetic existences. I don't believe in objective evil myself. I hate those who negatively effect my existence. That's as far as my moral code goes. If you spit in my food you're evil. If you call me ugly you're evil.
If you don't bend over and reveal your tight virgin pussy to my throbbing cock you're evil

I don't believe in objective evil myself. I hate those who negatively effect my existence. That's as far as my moral code goes. If you spit in my food you're evil. If you call me ugly you're evil.
If you don't bend over and reveal your tight virgin pussy to my throbbing cock you're evil

If you spit in my food you're evil. If you call me ugly you're evil.

May Allah forgive me

Objective morality funnily enough is very subjective.

Let me break it down what it actually means:

>Male - do all bad things: evil just for existing

>Female - can do whatever the fuck they want, even grape kids and still be seen as someone redeemable.

>Good looks - the criminal is misunderstood and s(he) can be fixed.

There goes 90% of all moral cases for this fucked species.

Objective morality funnily enough is very subjective.

Let me break it down what it actually means:

>Male - do all bad things: evil just for existing

>Female - can do whatever the fuck they want, even grape kids and still be seen as someone redeemable.

>Good looks - the criminal is misunderstood and s(he) can be fixed.

There goes 90% of all moral cases for this fucked species.
Exactly. Once you actually observe human behavior you realize no one follows any consistent moral code. It's all driven by the whims of human instinct. There is no consistency. Since there is no universal spiritual good outside of our heads then we can conclude that morality is not consistent and contradictory.

Exactly. Once you actually observe human behavior you realize no one follows any consistent moral code. It's all driven by the whims of human instinct. There is no consistency. Since there is no universal spiritual good outside of our heads then we can conclude that morality is not consistent and contradictory.
>We do something because our monkey told us to.
>We morally rationalize whatever our brain cooked up
>We perform insane mental gymnastics to justify our core desires
>Repeat

That's why being a moral cuck is a form of projection.
Morality = Gynocentrism/lookism. :feelskek:

I just stick to subjective morality if objective morality exists theres no way to know of it.

>We do something because our monkey told us to.
>We morally rationalize whatever our brain cooked up
>We perform insane mental gymnastics to justify our core desires
>Repeat

That's why being a moral cuck is a form of projection.
Morality = Gynocentrism/lookism. :feelskek:
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: couldn't of put it better. Genius. You should make that your bio. I'm saving this.

"If you crush a cockroach, you're a hero. If you crush a beautiful butterfly, you're a villain. Morals have aesthetic criteria." - Nietzsche

"If you crush a cockroach, you're a hero. If you crush a beautiful butterfly, you're a villain. Morals have aesthetic criteria." - Nietzsche
His greatest quote

Well I don't read philosophy so I wouldn't know
Don't blame you, most of it is a waste of time and won't fulfill you, if anything it'll only make you even more despairful. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

From my experience with theists as well they ignore how god morals are arbitrary but quick to speak on subjective morality. Literally there’s no reasoning only that is bad because god says so, the best they can tell you is certain acts are just bad without providing any explanations.