Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Obi-Won Kenobi already ruined by negro actress

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Well, I had like 0.1% hope that getting to have Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen in Star Wars TV show might mean it's not be a bunch of Gen Z wokeish crap, but of course can't have that, no no NO !

The introduction of this "Third Sister" played by some retarded black actress who uses contractions and speaks in partial ebonics just makes the Star Wars Universe feel ghetto fab niggerish. And I don't like white-people Sci-Fi stories when they start feeling Gen Z niggerish and rebellious in this sort of way. Sorry !

Last edited:
No more entertainment without the Niggers!! You will consume the Nigger!!!
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 05 um 214102

@METALMILITA88 - thoughts? Even if you haven't seen it yet..

meh i dont really care about her as a character i think she will be meh at best and plus we need something new from star wars

also her as a character is just for merch like when they added Rose Tico in the last movie in the star wars saga just for action figures and merch as well as that one droid i forgot its name i believe it started with the letter "T"

Mace Windu is from some jungle ooga booga planet. I read the books. If she is from the same planet, this would kinda fit tbh. :feelsgah:

Not into starvwars anymore since the stupid Force awakens tbh.

meh i dont really care about her as a character i think she will be meh at best and plus we need something new from star wars.
Oh ya? I bet she will be center stage and ruin the story.... How else would they be "diverse" but to give this negress cunt a big role..

@METALMILITA88 - thoughts? Even if you haven't seen it yet..
Don’t care cause I don’t watch movies much anymore. Certainly not woke soy Star Wars and marvel :soy:

Oh ya? I bet she will be center stage and ruin the story.... How else would they be "diverse" but to give this negress cunt a big role..
we needed a black sith i feel like because i think a nigger could play the role of sith very well

and no i don't think she will bc George Lucas wouldn't let that happen

expect with.... Rey ok maybe you have a little bit of a point but Rey was an ok character

Nope. There is really no need....

What about in the novels and comic books?
im not sure i looked it up and no

maybe in the game known as "the old republic"

we needed a black sith i feel like because i think a nigger could play the role of sith very well.
If it was a black actor who could act without bringing the ghetto vibe then fine. I think she's the weakest link in the cast. Don't you feel she's not acting like a sith, but rather she's acting like stupid ghetto teenager.

Last edited:
There will be no more good white TV programmes or movies.
All will be Jewish BBC anti-white crap.
Amazon Lotr, House of the Dragon, Star Wars, Halo...
All will be unwatchable and made simply to spite the white man

Even in the latest Marvel movie the (((white))) main characters love interest was getting married at the start and even before they showed the husband I knew it would be a black man

Wasn't going to watch but thanks for notifying me

Like they casted Asians actors as tokens to milk Chinese Market.

She is terrible and I’m not being racist. She is just a trash character and a trash actress.

I hate Soy Wars so idc.
Sorry for your loss though.

Halo already sucks.

LOTR, I hope they don't screw up too much. But I'm scared they will.

House of the Dragon, I think will be the least negroFied. Really hope they don't wokeify it.

Star Wars Obi-Won - still has a chance of rising above this negrowhore if they don't repeat. All other cast members can act well enough.

She is terrible and I’m not being racist. She is just a trash character and a trash actress.
Yes. She sucks.. that's what I'm saying at least if they put in a decent niggeress it would have been aight. And when she has a scene with Ewan McGregor it's gonna pull him down too.. :feelsbadman::feelsautistic:

Impossible to lose in today's jewmerica as a nigger. Even the lowest iq of these homoerectus subanimals and talentless ones are valued more than anybody else and media keeps promoting them furiously.

Last edited:
we needed a black sith .
AND....

With episode 2, they just confirmed my gripe. This black third sister sith is being portrayed as the underdog for being from "the sewers" and how she is the real power, of course the white Sith are treating her badly blaa blaa, and she probably doesn't even bow down to Vadar. So[UWSL] negros get their own rules for hierarchy in the Empire? Woke show. [/UWSL]

Also, in Jedi Fallen Order, I don't think any of the "3 Sister Siths" were black were they?

Impossible to lose in today's jewmerica as a nigger. Even the lowest iq of these homoerectus subanimals and talentless ones are valued more than anybody else and media keeps promoting them furiously.
Correct. These terrible actors are cast and the only thing that makes them castable is the fact they are black.

Correct. These terrible actors are cast and the only thing that makes them castable is the fact they are black.
I mean there are good black actresses but they picked the cheapest option.

Not one click, I dont watch nor have any iota of interest in obi kenobi but looking into it I found the name has african origin, so there may be some relation to niggers.

Even in the latest Marvel movie the (((white))) main characters love interest was getting married at the start and even before they showed the husband I knew it would be a black man
Sonic movie

Not one click, I dont watch nor have any iota of interest in obi kenobi but looking into it I found the name has african origin, so there may be some relation to niggers.
Yes it's Africa origin. No biggie. That decision was made long ago during the originals. What erks me is when they make a whole production casting choice based not on skill or seriousness of an actor but instead the wokeness factor of her black face.

Mace Windu is from some jungle ooga booga planet. I read the books. If she is from the same planet, this would kinda fit tbh. :feelsgah:

Not into starvwars anymore since the stupid Force awakens tbh.
Mace Windu at least was kinda cool and was played by none other than Sam mofo Jackson aka an actual good nigger actor

It's like they've been chosing talentless chimps ever since after that just for the sake of muh inclusion
Don't forget capeshit as well
Hell even DC couldn't resist the urge to shit on whites in their most recent Batchad movie

I mean there are good black actresses but they picked the cheapest option.
Yes of course if they picked a Shakespearean black foid, fine! Great. There are plenty of black theater foids who want the role and be very convincing as an evil Sith bitch. But, they pick the most ghetto American darky who talks like a rap artist. That's ruins the lure of the Star Wars genera.

Halo already sucks.

LOTR, I hope they don't screw up too much. But I'm scared they will.

House of the Dragon, I think will be the least negroFied. Really hope they don't wokeify it.

Star Wars Obi-Won - still has a chance of rising above this negrowhore if they don't repeat. All other cast members can act well enough.
U serious about house of the Dragon?
They made the Velaryons black!!
A huge plot point about Dance of Dragons was the appearance of the children between a Targ princess and a Velaryon man, both white.
Now that plot will make no sense.
It is completely woke, it will be worse than season 8

The sonic movie had a white man with black female
I cannot imagine any modern mainstream movie having a race matched couple in it.
Every thing has to be race mixing, it gets so boring

AND....

With episode 2, they just confirmed my gripe. This black third sister sith is being portrayed as the underdog for being from "the sewers" and how she is the real power, of course the white Sith are treating her badly blaa blaa, and she probably doesn't even bow down to Vadar. So[UWSL] negros get their own rules for hierarchy in the Empire? Woke show. [/UWSL]

Also, in Jedi Fallen Order, I don't think any of the "3 Sister Siths" were black were they?
yeah you're right maybe she will fuck up the show

and no the 3 sister siths were aliens i think

Wow! That's so exciting!!!!

Niggers are the coolest!

I can't wait to shut up and give them my money!

I cannot imagine any modern mainstream movie having a race matched couple in it.
Every thing has to be race mixing, it gets so boring
[UWSL]And when they do have a raced matched couple it's a production that never gains any traction. [/UWSL]

They ruined the Percy Jackson TV show too, by making annabeth a nigger. I’m not surprised, it is (((Disney))) after all, but still, hurts to see a childhood series get fucked up twice ( inaccuracy in movie and now zoomer faggotry in this) :feelsping:

They ruined the Percy Jackson TV show too, by making annabeth a nigger. I’m not surprised, it is (((Disney))) after all, but still, hurts to see a childhood series get fucked up twice ( inaccuracy in movie and now zoomer faggotry in this) :feelsping:
Yes - I really do hope Disney gets a good smack in the face with the completion of the Depp vs Heard verdict in his favor !

Yes precisely. This character of "Reva" with her 21st century Gen Z nigger braids and ghetto attitude seems almost as bad as the last 3 woke films. The hope here was that it seemed like Christianson & McGregor were going to be the main characters. Instead they are doing shows about baby sitting of a Yoda-like baby and baby sitting of tiny Leah, while they all hurl insults at the other (white) characters.

..and I just found a "critic review" which proves the point in my title, it feels Gen Z "niggerish"..

.. will post the terrible review below.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/1pIxykLnnWA

^ A pomo negro will never be able to properly review a story production.
[UWSL]This guy's review is such garbage. 5 mins in and that was it for me.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
@LesscoBlob

Original Trilogy + Prequel Trilogy = Honest work.

Sequels Trilogy+Disney TV shows = NPC Cucked storytelling.

That's obvious, but what's even worse is that Ewan McGregor who didn't behave like woketards before were of course defending this Reva niggeress and her superb acting failure!

I mean how could you ruin something that's so easy to continue in terms of story telling? :lasereyes:

This is the first time, a title in the Star Wars franchise is released since the sextilogy (the original Trilogy plus Episodes I II and III) which is the exact opposite of Obi-Won Kenobi and The Mandalorian. And of course, it's leagues better than the main branch of Star Wars Episodes 7-9. When given a back seat playing second fiddle to the flagship shows of Disney/Amazon/HBO, and a smaller budget, the showrunners are able to pull off an intriguing seriel which feels like real human drama. They left all the woke crap out of it.

View: https://youtu.be/C-VigJenMg0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back