Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obesity is Not a Disease

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

Fuck, I don't want to be paying taxes so someone who is too lazy to hop on a treadmill and nt hurl 7 cheeseburgers down their throat per day can get liposuction.

You know what's a disease? The Bubonic Plague. Not shovellingf ice cream down your throat and refusing to go to the gym.

Obesity causes chronic disease but it is not the natural state of the human body

Fatties are LowIQ and should pay a "Fatty tax''

Some people get fat off eating 1500 calories, sadly. This could arise from crash dieting, their hormones and thyroid.

Some people get fat off eating 1500 calories, sadly. This could arise from crash dieting, their hormones and thyroid.

BS thats not how the human body works.
JFL at denying basic biology/thermodynamics.

Low IQ gymcel cope thread

Being incel usually leads to depressed state of mind, and this depressed state of mind leads to the need for escapism. I wouldn't a expect a volcel non virgin like you to understand the plight of an incel.

Being incel usually leads to depressed state of mind, and this depressed state of mind leads to the need for escapism. I wouldn't a expect a volcel non virgin like you to understand the plight of an incel.
Triggered fatass detected.

I was suicidally depressed for 5 years of my life (Literally attempted) and never got fat. JFL @ you.

Triggered fatass detected.

I was suicidally depressed for 5 years of my life (Literally attempted) and never got fat. JFL @ you.
Are you fucking retarded. I think you are actually mentally deficient. You found other ways to cope. You found your cope in false doctrine, but others aren't as easily fooled as you.

Jfl @ you trying to find things that make you seem superior to others to boost your ego.

Are you fucking retarded. I think you are actually mentally deficient. You found other ways to cope. You found your cope in false doctrine, but others aren't as easily fooled as you.

Jfl @ you trying to find things that make you seem superior to others to boost your ego.
You think I give a fuck about comparing myself to you? I'm just pointing out that your lifestyle choices are NOT a disease.

Muh "I'm depressed so I can't go to the gym!"
Muh "I'm depressed so I can't go for a walk!"
Muh "I'm depressed so I can't eat salad!"

JFL @ you.

For me it was a real mental thing. I was in a really bad place for years and I coped by eating a lot.

You think I give a fuck about comparing myself to you? I'm just pointing out that your lifestyle choices are NOT a disease.

Muh "I'm depressed so I can't go to the gym!"
Muh "I'm depressed so I can't go for a walk!"
Muh "I'm depressed so I can't eat salad!"

JFL @ you.
Why are you insulting an Incel?

BS thats not how the human body works.
JFL at denying basic biology/thermodynamics.
Explain how they are guys needing 4000 calories to gain weight. People have varying metabolism then I better not here skinny guys struggling to gain weight.

Age, gender, lifestyle, and hormones accounts a lot.

Explain how they are guys needing 4000 calories to gain weight. People have varying metabolism then I better not here skinny guys struggling to gain weight.

Age, gender, lifestyle, and hormones accounts a lot.

Keep coping, any1 with basic knowledge of the biochemistry/biology knows this is bs

japan has a fat tax iirc

Wow that shit country finally did something useful besides Anime.

Keep coping, any1 with basic knowledge of the biochemistry/biology knows this is bs

Wow that shit country finally did something useful besides Anime.
Japan has its flaws but people there are much more polite than westeners.

Japan has its flaws but people there are much more polite than westeners.

Instead of talking shit in your face, they do it behind you back.
Fk that shit

Instead of talking shit in your face, they do it behind you back.
Fk that shit
All humans in all countries are trash but at least you can go out without experiencing giga suifuel and obnoxious westeners.

I'm not obese but i've been somewhat overweight my whole life. Don't have much of an appetitie, especially these days and eat once or twice a day and never touched a lot of junk food some people do. Was physically fitter than almost all of my classmates and was in the upper tiers of fittness at army cadets when we did PT. I'm glad i don't have much of an appettite otherwise i would probably be 450lbs instead of 220lbs that i am now. Yet i know skinny fucks who scoff McDonalds and KFC and fizzy drinks and struggle to keep weight on and very rarely exercise.

Fuck, I don't want to be paying taxes so someone who is too lazy to hop on a treadmill and nt hurl 7 cheeseburgers down their throat per day can get liposuction.

You know what's a disease? The Bubonic Plague. Not shovellingf ice cream down your throat and refusing to go to the gym.

It's a disease because it kills you.