Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Obese Women

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
How do so many sub 5'5 women waddle around at like 200, 300,400lbs+ and seem to all be "healthy", yet the moment a man gains 20-30lbs up from a normal weight he has health compilations set in immediately?

Are women all just lying about their health are they just impervious to negative health effects from weight gain until they're over 1000lbs??

landwhales are gross. The cucks probably get bigger as well from there eating habits rubbing off on them

They're lying. These people are on statins, insulin injections, painkillers, and SSRI's just like fat men.

Males have more stress in their lives, so they'll see the health effects of obesity sooner than females, but a hole between your legs doesn't entitle you to health at any size, sweaty.

They're lying. These people are on statins, insulin injections, painkillers, and SSRI's just like fat men.

Males have more stress in their lives, so they'll see the health effects of obesity sooner than females, but a hole between your legs doesn't entitle you to health at any size, sweaty.
It only entitles you to Chad cock at any size. Tee Hee body positivity.

Sedentary lifestyle brought about by nature of work (offices?), typical american commute (~ 30 min.), and the convenience of fast food (poor people diet). They also store fat differently from men:

It only entitles you to Chad cock at any size. Tee Hee body positivity.
That's pretty much the entire foundation of the Body Positivity movement. Notice how are there pretty much no fat men, midgets or burn victims.

thats due to the fact that foids have it easier in the biological sense, so even if they appear fat, they might be more healthy and still have a higher smv than their male looksmatch

probably

That's pretty much the entire foundation of the Body Positivity movement. Notice how are there pretty much no fat men, midgets or burn victims.
Or men under 6'2" or sub 8 men.

Yeah, fat men who are basically incel or close stay silent, while fat foids who have tons of failed normies and fat fetishists blowing up their social media pages scream at the top of their lungs about how unfair it is that Chad finds them disgusting.

I hate fat bitches!

Females live on recruit difficulty, men live on veteran.

Bluepillers: 74

Watch and be amazed as the low-tier normie lurkers cope with their inability to fuck any hole that isn't attached to a human manatee by convincing themselves they're chubby-chasers.

Women aren't nearly as dependent on their physicality as men are. Being 300+ lbs isn't a problem if you're just laying around all day. But it is if you have to actually work, especially a physical job. Stress is just as bad, if not worse than obesity. They're killers combined together.

MV175

MV176

MorningView177

I think slightly chubby can be cute, but eventually you reach a point of no return.
It's hard to define.

i could only be with landwhale if she first agreed to let me pee on her in forest

if she did that, i would have satisfaction, but still would have to reject her saying i wont get boner with fat, which is true

Chubby women don’t look good IRL most of the time anime is different

anyway how can you blame them? If I could be fat as shit and still easily attracted a decent looking mate I’d stop going to the gym forever.
I'm not so sure about that. Have you ever gotten fat to the point of experiencing knee pain?

It's weird, but as time goes on, even if you more and more firmly believe your looks won't be landing you a fulfilling relationship, you can actually find motivation to exercise occasionally for its own benefits directly from you rather than indirectly from someone who might like how it looks.