Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Obese post wall woman complains about the lack of quality men worth marrying. Tall, rich and handsome providers.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Obese post wall woman complains about the lack of quality men out there. By quality men she means men worth marrying. Tall, rich and handsome men who will support her financially.

She’s ugly as fuck, and deserves to be humbled

Women have no valuable or original contributions to thought or conversation.

Listening to foids is a waste of time.

There's nothing wrong with me, despite the fact that I'm a post-wall, 3/10, pigfaced landwhale; I still deserve the HTNs and above I was getting with 0 effort years ago, I shouldn't even have to put in a morsel of effort for Chad! :feelsclown:

Just shows how entitled hypergamy and moral degeneracy has made these foids; could easily find a desperate normie to betabuxx on any online dating website, but she's too attached to HTNs and above to even consider that, even though the truth is young Chad has plenty of other options other than her :feelsjuice:

oofy doofy neanderthal cave woman.

Shieeettt muh snowbunny mayne @Pixycel @turbocuckcel_7000

Obese post wall woman complains about the lack of quality men out there. By quality men she means men worth marrying. Tall, rich and handsome men who will support her financially.

View attachment 700587
her pussy has probably touched more penises than i've seen vaginas through a screen, sad because i bet she probably was decent looking when she was 18 (implying she wasn't fat then)

That thing is a disgusting wildebeest and its sense of mating entitlement is precisely the sort of shit you see from every foid on tinder

The cave women are complaining about their accomodations and their mates. What's new?

her pussy has probably touched more penises than i've seen vaginas through a screen, sad because i bet she probably was decent looking when she was 18 (implying she wasn't fat then)
Women don't need to be decent looking.

There's plenty of men like you want, you're just not pretty enough for anything serious from them, and you're not willing to date a guy as plain looking as yourself.

based millenial and gen Z men for making her eat shit

Shieeettt muh snowbunny mayne @Pixycel @turbocuckcel_7000
SNOWBUNNY CUH! @Azaylias

SNOWBUNNY CUH! @Azaylias
Azaylias

There's nothing wrong with me, despite the fact that I'm a post-wall, 3/10, pigfaced landwhale; I still deserve the HTNs and above I was getting with 0 effort years ago, I shouldn't even have to put in a morsel of effort for Chad! :feelsclown:

Just shows how entitled hypergamy and moral degeneracy has made these foids; could easily find a desperate normie to betabuxx on any online dating website, but she's too attached to HTNs and above to even consider that, even though the truth is young Chad has plenty of other options other than her :feelsjuice:

Holy fuck this forum has so much volcel, how is that a 3/10, she is a high tier becky (6/10)

Not a single picosecond.