Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Obese nigress doesn’t want blackcels exisiting in the same world as Tyrone

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
She looks like precious (from the film), would be vary wary if I had a fried chicken bucket near her.
CB14041B ADEF 4BAF 86D1 0B72144F8B5F

This shit wouldn’t be allowed before the age of twitter and tinder, I blame rap music for giving these orcas this level of confidence

Last edited:
Typical black foid. Tupac was woke to this problem years ago.

>fine niggas never shoot they shot
I wonder why? JFL at this level of cope.

"got me feeling ugly"

This bitch... lmao

Black twitter and Instagram can be black pill.

Went through her twitter
JFL :feelskek: she’s coping hard and other foids are enabling her
11E76CAB 4E12 4BBA A456 0EA29ED43803

I admit, I've know a few blackcels. most are weebs.

I know this guy straight from Nigeria who looks like a typical nice guy, but is PATRIARCHAL af. Native African men actually know who runs shit and it sure ain't their bitches. he told me "women cook and clean and watch children. men go out and work" with a straight face. no irony at all. black men in the US though are scummy af. Native African men > typical thugged out "nigga" types.
rap music is cancerous af, especially nowadays and even as far back as the late 90s when Pud Flappy decided to make capital off it. Dago jocks loved that crap. I didn't.

Whenever a woman rejects you she is basically telling you to fuck off and die

This is the type of ashy lipped cunt that all the white feminists rally behind on there and retweet everything she posts to virtue signal their "diversity". How much do you wanna bet this umfufu looking bitch ends up on lipstick alley in a year bitching about "these no good niggas today stay woke gurl".....?

Ok Grandma
I mainly listen to it but come on, all this new shit about appreciating “thick” girls and making big asses the apex of female beauty. I’ll admit that it was always there but it was in moderation back in the mid-80s to 2000s

FATTIES DESERVE THE GUILLOTINE

I mainly listen to it but come on, all this new shit about appreciating “thick” girls and making big asses the apex of female beauty. I’ll admit that it was always there but it was in moderation back in the mid-80s to 2000s
“Thickness appreciation” as a trend has certainly been fueled by rap music, but as we all know hypergamy is an inate part of a foid’s nature. Modernism has agitated the situation but it was always present

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back