Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Obese inceltears NUMALE thinks a "decent personality" is all you need to get laid.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Lmaooooo

Words alone cannot describe how much this guy copes daily.
0144A17C 7F61 4FB3 A26C A46FB0C8F843

I wonder how long his cope will last.

He's a young fat white guy, he's gets women translates as he gets ugly ethnics and other fat white women

100% certainty this guy is not what he claims to be. Probably a depressed teenager who LARPs as a successful bluepill fattie to get karma on reddit.

All I fucking want is a 4/10 or even a 3/10 that is not obese, is this asking too much, of course it is cause this girls are getting fucked by 8/10 personality

100% certainty this guy is not what he claims to be. Probably a depressed teenager who LARPs as a successful bluepill fattie to get karma on reddit.

proof or it didn't happen. sounds like he's just parroting blue pill points with 0 proof.

He's a young fat white guy, he's gets women translates as he gets ugly ethnics and other fat white women
Most likely or no women at all. Ugly men who are very outgoing and neurotypical have an edge in dating because of low standards and plastic, socially conditioned personality.

Ahahahahaaaa!!!!!!

I'm still kicking myself for not saving one particular infograph regarding qualities in a man that women would be open to dating vs not open to dating. There was all the usual stuff you expect - huge positive bias for height, dick size and job. The one attribute that was the most one sided though was weight. No woman likes fat men. I've always known this and never blamed anyone for it, I don't like fat people either, kek. Anyways, any guy who is legit fat claiming to get women with personalty is full of shit. Chris Farley pretty much killed himself because he knew women would never really love him no matter how many whores slept with him for his fame and money.

giphy.gif

If it's not some guy LARPing, the women he gets are unlikely to be Stacies.

Congrats fatso, you're in the friendzone

The whole "Personality wins in the end" platitude is just something that normies throw around to deliberately remain ignorant of the way social power is divided up. Its why you have guys swear by Tinder even though they only had sex with 1 girl out of 1000 matches each year, normies focus on the positive exception rather than the negative general rule.
Also when a normie uses the word 'personality' what they actually mean is 'A socially accepted and rapidly changing personality', they aren't talking about actually showing your genuine and true personality, they're talking about putting on an act so as to make friends or meet women, Incels are more honest than normies because we seldom alter our base personalities in order to conform with modern society whereas people like the person OP is quoting are constantly trying to alter who they are so as to be accepted.

Personality is only important when the difference in looks between a male and female is narrow enough that the female will look for things outside his physical appearance (For example, He's a 6 and she's a 5, she may look for 'additions' to bolster her opinion of him) This doesn't happen with Chads, their genetics help dissuade holes from examining their other traits (This is why women will want to sleep with literal child sex offenders if he's attractive enough). An average guy needs to have unholy levels of charisma in order to succeed and even then he'll still lose out to someone better looking but with a worse personality.

I've also got no doubt in my mind that the guy is LARPing in order to try and create some form of point or he's fucked one random drunk fatty 4 years ago and is now considering himself a successful normie trying to pass off as an experienced Don Juan type chad.

The whole "Personality wins in the end" platitude is just something that normies throw around to deliberately remain ignorant of the way social power is divided up. Its why you have guys swear by Tinder even though they only had sex with 1 girl out of 1000 matches each year, normies focus on the positive exception rather than the negative general rule.
Also when a normie uses the word 'personality' what they actually mean is 'A socially accepted and rapidly changing personality', they aren't talking about actually showing your genuine and true personality, they're talking about putting on an act so as to make friends or meet women, Incels are more honest than normies because we seldom alter our base personalities in order to conform with modern society whereas people like the person OP is quoting are constantly trying to alter who they are so as to be accepted.

Personality is only important when the difference in looks between a male and female is narrow enough that the female will look for things outside his physical appearance (For example, He's a 6 and she's a 5, she may look for 'additions' to bolster her opinion of him) This doesn't happen with Chads, their genetics help dissuade holes from examining their other traits (This is why women will want to sleep with literal child sex offenders if he's attractive enough). An average guy needs to have unholy levels of charisma in order to succeed and even then he'll still lose out to someone better looking but with a worse personality.

I've also got no doubt in my mind that the guy is LARPing in order to try and create some form of point or he's fucked one random drunk fatty 4 years ago and is now considering himself a successful normie trying to pass off as an experienced Don Juan type chad.
It's the high IQ person again.

Dude, seriously how high is your IQ?

It's the high IQ person again.

Dude, seriously how high is your IQ?

Ahaha, No idea. I just start typing what comes to my mind when I read a thread and hope that it's somewhat understandable.

Ahaha, No idea. I just start typing what comes to my mind when I read a thread and hope that it's somewhat understandable.
You IQ mog 90% of this forum. The stuff that you "directly" type from your mind is insanely high quality,

high iq

ive noticed this same pattern in some redpill circles - some people will spout delusional bluepills all day and back them up by claiming to be a massive slayer - but when you dig a little deeper, they turn out to be some 24 year old manchild who was a virgin until 23, when he lucked out at a party and banged a drunk fatty once :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I think there's still a looks threshold. This subhuman just passes it slightly, plus his ability to behave NT likely saves him. A lot of inceltears users are very subhuman looking and pathetic cucks, as evident in their admitting of it as well as their pics that have been posted here. However, what saves these legit retards, are their NT-ness combined with the fact that their appearance isn't completely fucked, combined with their social circles.... and so they are able to get low value bottom of the barrel blue haired nose pierced feminist whores or complete landwhales, or women who are done riding the cock carousel, or women have been so badly abused leftovers. Yay 4 puhsonality.

You IQ mog 90% of this forum. The stuff that you "directly" type from your mind is insanely high quality,
Honestly I'm just happy if people can relate to what I post. Nice to know I'm not the only one thinking these things.

high iq

ive noticed this same pattern in some redpill circles - some people will spout delusional bluepills all day and back them up by claiming to be a massive slayer - but when you dig a little deeper, they turn out to be some 24 year old manchild who was a virgin until 23, when he lucked out at a party and banged a drunk fatty once :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Failed normies in denial. They're the people that pay for Tinder unlimited swipes and only swipe the 10/10s because they think they'll get lucky, and they'll do that for years on the basis of that one drunken fuck with a fatty that has now convinced them they're attractive. Truly the saddest of normies.

As an obese once myself, I can tell you that I used to spout that kind of bullshit. Generally being vague about "getting girl" never providing proof because "I don't like talking about it" + "It is personal". The truth of the matter is, I believed my female "friends" telling me how great I am. Then as time goes by one notices that you are the party, all girls laugh with your jokes and stories, you are so darn cute...and yet...they always fuck the guy with good genes who can't string together 2 words. But it is because of personality. So the guy posting this bs, will eventually have to face truth.

Maybe he just wants one of many cucktears landwhales to notice him, so they can have a fuck.

He is coping like a pope.

Probably troll, no one can be that brainwashed right? right?

he's probably fat from all those bluepills he devoured

hes either lying to himself or to us by saying hes fat/ugly

he/she/it is lying to make a point